2007 SS R1 - 3 Motors/Spares/Wheels/Forks Full Package - Baby on the Way!

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by NossLou, Feb 22, 2017.

1. NossLou

NossLou Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I am going a different way right now with life and need to let it go (kids….). So my pride an joy R1 is up for sale. I have sunk many years into this bike. Being aged a bit, the bike still performs pretty darn well with the new age big bikes. Many can vouch for this as it has hung with the new gens and has clinched a few championships as well. Rider or bike it doesn't matter to me, as I originally planned to bench this off the shop wall as its retirement, but I have found out just having a kid is a lot more than I expected, and need the money in a bad way. I have it listed as 6000 obo, IMO is a pretty incredible deal as the spares alone could be parted out for half the price. It would be a great overall package for any level of rider, street, trackday, or race.

Specs below:
    2008 r1
    2 sets of sharkskins bodywork. (1 brand new and painted)
    Moto Garage - Scott Jensen (RRFactory - Broaster Chicken Honda) built SS motor
    Valves recently adjusted
    Transmission done in 15 with reverse cut gears/input/output shaft all cut
    New radiator
    Kit ECU
    KIT Harness
    Toggle tune switch Pump/Race MR12
    Your typical race stuff 520 kit, rearsets, tank cap, keyless, lightweight battery, clip ons, Etc
    Quickshifter
    Brembo Master
    Scotts Damper
    Brand new Vesras
    Ohlins FGKs
    Ohlins TTX Rear
    CF fairing Stay
    Spare set of Wheels
    Spare set of forks
    Two nearly complete spare parts motors- one set of cases is no good
    General spares (a lot of them) – Sprockets/cush/etc
    ….
    I personally never laid the bike down. This bike was bought and has stayed in the MRA.Located in CO with a clear title in hand. Meticulously maintained, served as a race bike. You are free to stop by and chat/look at the shop and hopefully put it in you truck and take it home. This is a package deal. Bike is race prepped with fresh everything and ready to throw a leg over and go. If you want more info/pictures and are not window shopping please shoot me a PM. $6,000.

2. Title say 2007 but ad say 2008...

3. NossLou

My apologies it's an 07 on frame and title. Thanks hornblower!

4. NossLou

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  5. NossLou

Bike is sold I still have a set of never mounted sharkskinz that are painted that did not go with the bike. 450$