1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 Graves Yamaha Supersport R6

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by samleeiii, Sep 21, 2016.

1. samleeiii

samleeiii Member

Bought this Graves Yamaha Supersport R6 from Graves in November of 2014 for $28,000. I rode it about 2500 miles in 2015 and then took it to Graves to have them service it. They rebuilt the engine, forks and shock, and generally went through the entire chassis. I still have the receipt of the service. They also upgraded the ECU and velocity stack.

The bike does have a title, I never signed it and transferred it. I didn't since it was a race bike, you're welcome to do that. The bike is also setup to run a AIM Solo DL. It has a mount on the triple clamp for it and a wire that will plug into it and the ECU. I have 3 spare handle bars, a spare foot peg, bunch of sprockets, and a different rear shock and fork springs. Woodcraft front stand is included but not in the picture. It also comes with a binder that has all the torque specs, some pages about random things like changing the oil, etc.

The only negative is the bodywork has a crack and some scuffing, I dropped it in my garage moving it a while back. Asking $20,000, located in southern California (city of Irvine). Reason for selling: unfortunately won't be able to commit to racing which was the original intent. Someone should race the crap out of this bike and take home some trophies. FYI that Graves says it's a 2014 but on the title it says 2013, I bought it from them November of '14.

[​IMG]
    IMG_0788.jpg IMG_0789.jpg IMG_0790.jpg IMG_0791.jpg IMG_0793.jpg IMG_0794.jpg IMG_0796.jpg IMG_0799.jpg IMG_0802.jpg IMG_0803.jpg

2. samleeiii

samleeiii Member

3. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

So bad ass. GLWS

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

So that's what a build sheet looks like.

GLWS...

5. samleeiii

samleeiii Member

Thanks for all the kind words. Hopefully we found it a home. :)

BigBird likes this.
  6. samleeiii

samleeiii Member

Hopefully we find it a good home I meant. Still for sale. :)

7. samleeiii

samleeiii Member

8. samleeiii

samleeiii Member

9. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

Very nice bike

10. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Man that's a sick bike, GLWS!

11. samleeiii

samleeiii Member

Thank you! Really appreciate it.

12. samleeiii

samleeiii Member

13. samleeiii

samleeiii Member

14. R6R1

R6R1 Member

Call me 512 229 8818

15. samleeiii

samleeiii Member

I will call you today, thanks

16. rjonesy683

rjonesy683 Well-Known Member

Hi, is this bike still for sale

17. samleeiii

samleeiii Member

It is although I'm currently in talks with someone, so if you really want it please let me know. Thanks!

18. rjonesy683

rjonesy683 Well-Known Member

19. Is the bike still available