1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 TheDraik77 Shirts

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by r6boater, Jan 15, 2017.

1. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

It's that time of year again! Draik has a new shirt design to offer.

If you didn't know, he's going to be racing in the entire MotoAmerica KTM RC 390 cup again this season as well as working and racing some WERA rounds. The 2016 season was a great learning experience with a very steep curve. 2017 should turn out to be even better with more rounds at more tracks.

This time to help get more shirts on roadrace loving bodies, he is offering a contest. Everyone who pre-orders a shirt up until 1/22/17 will have their names entered to win a brand new compact Stockton tool kit. Its perfect for tossing under your bike seat, backpack, or tank bag. Your name will be entered for every shirt ordered, so be sure to order one for everyone you know.

You can follow the link below to order:

http://www.thedraik77.com/funding

giveawayshirtpost.jpg

2. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Shirts are ready to ship...order yours now...and a few extra for your friends.

Screenshot_20170222-081457.jpg

TurboBlew likes this.
  3. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Just ordered. Good luck this year!

r6boater likes this.
  4. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Thank you very much!

5. jschuster2

jschuster2 Well-Known Member

Ordered! And I'm wearing it when I go thru tech!

r6boater likes this.
  6. jschuster2

jschuster2 Well-Known Member

Got mine today! :)

r6boater likes this.
  7. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Second batch of shirts are in stock, ready to ship.

8. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

Definitely help this boy out and buy a tshirt. Hes the best! He saved my butt and is picking up my fairings for me. That's a lot of driving. Thanks Draik I hope you sell lots of shirts and have a great year of racing!

r6boater likes this.
  9. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

IMG_2382.JPG

r6boater likes this.