1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTS or Trade New Arai Corsair X HRC Edition

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by SlimRR, Feb 17, 2017.

1. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

I've got an HRC edition Corsair X that I would like to sell or trade for the IOM TT 2016 Edition. Nothing at all is wrong with this helmet. It's in perfect condition and only worn once. Still has the new helmet smell. I absolutely love this helmet, I just would rather have the Isle Of Man graphics. Hoping someone has a newish one to trade and I will pay the difference but I'll sell it if someone is interested.

Pics coming shortly.

2. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Sorry for the delay on pics, they were too big and I had to resize them Helmet1.jpg Helmet2.jpg Helmet3.jpg Helmet4.jpg Helmet5.jpg Helmet6.jpg

3. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

Size? Price????

Include's shipping??

4. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Price has been something I've been kind of going back and forth on really and was mostly hoping I could find someone wanting to trade. It's brand new but I know I won't be able to sell it at the same price as, let's say, stg. Haha.

And I forgot to attach the pic of the size, its a Large.

850obo shipped - send all offers, worst I can say is no. I don't get insulted by lowballers, but I can tell you I won't accept craziness, remember I'm trying to buy the same helmet again.

Also forgot to mention it includes all original packaging with box.

And if anyone needs more pics, just let me know. Close-ups or custom pictures, whatever. No noods tho... Well maybe

5. erick1670

erick1670 Chapin

That is freaking nice!

Too bad is too big and I don't the cash anyway :(

Bumpy tho....

SlimRR likes this.
  6. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Thanks man.

And remember, you don't need the cash, just the IOM version to trade. Lol ;)

7. motorcycle

motorcycle Well-Known Member

[​IMG] I have this on L but not up for trade or sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlimRR likes this.
  8. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Nah, the 2016 version. Although that one does look nice, just not what I want. I think it's a corsair V, right?

This one... arai_cor_x_iom2016_sm_red_white_750x750.jpg

9. erick1670

erick1670 Chapin

May I ask where did you get the HRC one?

10. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Not sure, it was a gift, hence the wrong graphics haha, but it was an unopened box when I received it.

I would have listed it here sooner but I honestly just found this forum last week. :)

And have already made a payment for a purchase (chest protectors for my suit) off the forum and have a couple others I'm mulling over (boots and a back protector)

motorcycle likes this.
  11. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

It's the real deal though if you're concerned about that. I have all the original packaging, box, even stickers and I have it registered on my Arai account

12. erick1670

erick1670 Chapin

The reason I ask where you got it, is because I may want to get one for my self. I use small, that's why I could not get yours.

13. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Ah gotcha. I wonder if Arai helmets use the same shell... Then you would just need the larger pads. I can check to be sure.

But there are several on eBay and RevZilla, stg, motorcyclesuperstore would all have it as well. It's the newest Arai

14. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Until the 2017 versions are released

15. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

16. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

17. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Bump open to offers

18. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member