1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1974 Suzuki GT750 Athens, GA $3500

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by defiant900, Feb 18, 2017.

1. defiant900

defiant900 Well-Known Member

I am selling my 1974 Suzuki GT750. Bill of sale only. It was also known as the Water Buffalo. Bike runs and rides great. Starts right up and idles, hot or cold. Everything works properly. 16,657 miles on the bike. Cosmetically, the bike is in good shape. Chrome is in good shape. Few scrapes and dings here and there. All rubber bits are in good shape. This bike would be a great place to start a restoration project or use it as a daily rider. Good battery. Good tires. Tank has very little rust. Comes with a few spare parts (cylinder head, front master cylinder in need of rebuilding, radiator cap). Recently serviced with the following:

-Carbs have recently been cleaned and rebuilt
    -Fuel system has been cleaned
    -Front brakes flushed with new brake fluid
    -Transmission oil changed
    -Fresh two stroke oil added
    -Coolant flush and fresh coolant added
    -Chain adjusted
    -Cables adjusted
    -Set tire pressures

Call/text James at 706-410-7714 with any questions or offers. Bike is located in Athens, GA. I am asking $3500.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

irwnn likes this.
  2. SoCal1000

SoCal1000 Will work for tires

Wish you were in Cali!

3. Zach Jansen

Zach Jansen Well-Known Member

It's a little too clean for me.But you certainly have my attention! How firm on the price?

4. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

That's a very fair price! I have one that I wouldn't let go for anything close to that :)