1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phillip Island Pre-Season Test | MotoGP | 2017

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, Feb 14, 2017.

1. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

looks like the non factory ducs dont like the soft rears.

2. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Worried? Rossi is slower than both his old and new teammates. Looking forward to the season.

3. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Get used to it.

BigBird likes this.
  4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Man, some of you guys are bitchy.

I mean, purse swinging bitchy.....

masshole, I'm with Stupid and Phl218 like this.
  5. MotoGP1199

MotoGP1199 Well-Known Member

If you watch his old races he was willing to take a lot more chances than he does now. I think as he gets older he just plays it more safe each year. Oh well.

6. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

There is no shame in anything Rossi does. The fact that he is still out there racing for wins and championships is amazing. The fact that he can find the motivation to train and still compete when he is very wealthy and could do whatever he wants but he still wants to win is hugely inspiring.

7. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

See post# 98
    Official quote from Rossi as he gets off the bike. "Don't change a thing. It's perfect. Now I'm going to go bang some chicks" #truth :D

In practice, very likely. In races still seems to be on the pointy end most days.
    As the saying goes. Old age and treachery beats youth and exuberance

BigBird likes this.
  8. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Good to see JL find a fast lap. He has to be a bit concerned at this point though. It's taking him 3 days(Sepang also) to get on the pace, and he's not really on the pace over a distance.

The Honda looks to be sorting things out and glad to see Pedrosa is on pace. Nice lap he set considering he was sick in the AM.

Rossi seems to be doing what Rossi does and that's just chipping away and problem areas. Still some testing to go but I expect him to be battleing for wins when the lights go out in Qatar.

MV and MM is looking to be the battle. This should be great to watch.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

Rossi just had a hangover from his birthday.

BigBird likes this.
  11. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

Is lactose intolerance contagious?
    And FTFY :D

12. BHP41

I boycotted all dairy after 2009.

13. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Maverick is fast. I'm not sure he's got the racecraft down pat just yet.

In a dog fight (so to speak), Marc will eat him up.

IMHO of course....

Razr likes this.
  14. BHP41

Yea. That's the same thing I've been saying to a buddy of mine. Mac is fast but getting into a straight up fight with Marc, not sure he's ready for that. Laguna '08 ? Reminds me of that senerio.

MaV is for sure the future of Yamaha, it's just going to take a season to learn how high the level is to win a championship.

Straight up fight, MaV ends up in the kitty litter on quite a few occasions.