1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 KAWASAKI ZX10R RACE BIKE FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Ejflotta, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Ejflotta

Ejflotta Member

2013 Kawasaki ZX10R TRACK RACE BIKE FOR SALE!!! No expense has been spared on this build. I purchased this bike brand new at the end of 2014. It has seen two race seasons in Desert Road Racing Series in AZ. It only has 2,425 miles on it and has been METICULOUSLY maintained. It has a clean and clear title. Anyone that knows me is aware the condition and the level of care that I have for my bikes. You could eat off of any surface of the bike at any time. It has been built with some VERY high end components all bought brand new and many of which haven't even seen track time yet. All maintenance and tuning has been done by Dustin "Ghilli Man" Apgar at his performance shop DTR Motorsports in Phoenix AZ. It has dyno'd at over 200 HP at the rear wheel. It is butter smooth and very powerful. I also have a lot of spare parts included with the bike that aren't on the list. The bike does have some light rash on it (tank and rest of the bike are in perfect condition) from a low side but only the bodywork was affected and I am including a set of brand new Armour Bodies bodywork in an unopened box. The current bodywork is fully functional and the bike is completely mechanically sound and RACE READY and includes everything you will need!!! All of the graphics and numbers simply peel off to just the black and silver paint for your own custom look or decals. The bike has just had fresh Motul 300V synthetic oil (done every 3rd trackday) as well as new coolant and radiator flush, and new Motul Racing brake fluid in front and rear. This bike has over $16,000 in upgrades and accessories over a stock bike. This also doesn't include the labor for all of the work done. I am asking $12,000 for this bike and it is worth every penny and more. I will entertain serious offers as I am selling the bike to help pay for my wedding. No trades please and disrespectful offers will be ignored. This bike is located in Arizona and I will work with you on the price of the bike to offset shipping the bike at your expense. Don't spend $40k and time building this bike. Buy this one that has already been built and setup and tuned and feel what a properly built race bike is all about!!! There are LOTS of trophies left in this bike.

-Pirelli Supebike SC1 Slicks $440 (only 12 laps on them. 80% tread still left)
    -Yoshimura Case covers $150
    -Fork and swingarm spools/sliders $100
    -Vortex frame sliders $100
    -Yoshimura Mirror block off plates $80
    -Vortex Rearsets $360
    -Zero Gravity Corsa clear windscreen $80 (still in plastic not on bike)
    -EK 3D 525 Gold Chain $200
    -Superlite sprockets 16F/42,43R $90
    -Vesrah brake pads $220
    -Powerstsnds red oil filler cap $30
    -Yoshimura R77 carbon fiber slip on $350
    -Custom made race exhaust midpipe $250
    -Evotech exhaust bracket $110
    -Pipercross air filter $80
    -Shave seat foam and custom diamond stitched grippy seat cover $100
    -Guhl Motors Flashed ECU $375
    -Power Commander V $285
    -Power Commander secondary module $235
    -Driven block off plates $40
    -Dyno tune $350
    -Ohlins upgraded steering damper $335
    -Ohlins TTX GP Rear shock $1400
    -Dan Kyle rear linkage $400
    -KTech 20DDS GAS charged front fork cartridges $2500 (stock internals come with the bike also)
    -Safety wired $40
    -MotoCool coolant $50
    -Vortex left and right lever guard $220
    -Woodcraft rear shark fin guard $50
    -Motion Pro Quick Turn Throttle $100
    -Vortex Clip On Handlebars $165
    -WPS Lightweight Battery $100
    -Vortex Race Grips $15
    -Dynojet Quickshifter $115
    -Geometry lazer adjusted $300
    -MotoD magnetic drain bolt $20
    -OZ GASS RS-A forged aluminum wheels $2600
    -Armour Bodies race bodywork $750 installed and painted (also includes an extra set in an unopened box.
    -Brembo RCS 19 master cylinder $350
    -Spiegler Rennsport stainless front brake lines clear/red $135
    -Vortex V3 gas cap black $130
    -Evotech radiator guard $130
    -Custom paint job $750
    -QStarz GPS lap timer $400
    -MyLaps rechargeable timing module $150
    -Replay XD Prime camera system $250
    -Pitbull front and rear stands $300
    -includes OEM wheels as well

Attached Files:

2. Ejflotta

Ejflotta Member

3. SWAT_Spyder76

SWAT_Spyder76 Well-Known Member

Nice bike, glws!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ejflotta likes this.
  4. BOBBY THURBON

BOBBY THURBON life's short. Ride hard!

WAY JEALOUS OF THE AWESOME PHOTO IN THE CORNER!! look out Marquez. Awesome bike. just got a '16. it needs all your goodies.

Ejflotta likes this.
  5. Ejflotta

Ejflotta Member

6. ryanb2335

ryanb2335 Member

Interested in the bike is it still available?

7. Ejflotta

Ejflotta Member

Yes sir!

8. ryanb2335

ryanb2335 Member

Can you pm me with a # I can text you?

9. Ejflotta

Ejflotta Member

SOLD!!!