1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ford Raptors

Discussion in 'General' started by motomadman217, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

:rolleyes: okay. If someone happens to offer you one, feel free to send them my way.

418 and bleacht like this.
  2. R1RJ

R1RJ Well-Known Member

I haul a 26ft center console with twin Yamahas with mine and it barely squats it.... Oh, and I load my race bike in it just fine. I would wait before I would commit to a gen 2. I want to see how the transmission does long term...

3. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

Hahaha. And there lies the problem. I don't think Ford meant it to replace a full blown race truck. A friend of mine has a couple year old Raptor he uses for prerunning and recon for racing his 6100 class truck. He says it works pretty good for a stock truck. He doesn't treat it like it is his quarter million dollar race truck though.

4. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I love the vid of the dumbass jumping his Raptor 90' and destroying it. To his credit, it landed nice and even....

5. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Sounds like he was trying to beat Clark W. Griswald's distance of 50 yards using a clapped out Family Truckster in Vacation! :D