1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OZ Wheel Dealer

Discussion in 'General' started by rafa, Jan 28, 2017.

1. I reckon in theory, some small changes like that could be made. But to be honest, you are getting SO much into minuscule details with that stuff, that really Dave Moss is probably the only guy who would suggest it.

That isn't a knock on Dave at all, I like him a lot. I'm just saying that he is one of those guys who over-analyzes/thinks everything.

2. meowculpa

meowculpa Well-Known Member

Got it! That works for me.
    I'll just keep things simple.. :D

3. splyn

splyn Well-Known Member

direction changes are the most notable improvement. itll take a couple laps to stop almost running off the inside of corners.

4. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

OZ has been around a long time and was the top brand in F1 back in the early 70's.

compression and rebound adjustments would probably only be needed on street circuits or a bumpy track IMO

5. snikwad

snikwad Well-Known Member

No. I asked thermosmann about this once and he said he doesn't make any changes for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Maybe your heavy ass kept the Daytona from hitting the top of sixth, but my '07 would hit the limiter and cycle back and forth in 6th with my 170lbs on it! :D

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

Since it's winter I thought we were talking car wheels...carry on

8. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

A few years ago, my kid and Bryce Prince were on the same team, and sponsored running Carbon Fiber wheels at WERA races, but not AMA races. They could feel a difference in transitions, but I couldn't see that they actually ran any faster laptimes.

When we changed back and forth we did not change suspension settings.

They do look cool.

rafa likes this.
  9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Gearing change?