1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Change your passwords!

Discussion in 'General' started by beac83, Jan 23, 2017.

1. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

SpeedyE likes this.
  2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

But we're in love!

3. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

So you put this in general? Bold play my friend, bold play!

AndyR1 likes this.
  4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What? :confused:

5. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Rob's just itchin' for the GP season to fire up and get the Uccios to come out of the ground so he can cap some knees...

Metalhead likes this.
  6. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Yeah I am dying for the season to start. Off season sucks ass.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

I thought this was about exes using your Netflix account. :p

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Stupid for ever letting them have your PW's in the first place :)

TLR67 likes this.
  9. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

It happened to me, not the gay part but.. About 10 years ago me and my ex broke up, I stayed in the Virgin Islands and she went back to florida. I started dating a new girl about 6 months later. She was really cool and we kept it casual. I took a job and had to leave for 2 months so we were emailing back and forth. Any ways, I woke up one morning and checked my email.

I had sent 2 emails to the new girl that I didn't send! Explaining how I was using her to get back at the girl I truly loved (my ex) and how much of a dumb slut and stupid whore I thought she was and a whole bunch of other crap I forgot. My jaw dropped reading it. Only took me about 30 seconds to figure it out because the ex was psycho.

Just then an email pops up from the new girl. I was truly scared to open it. Anyways she pretty much saying "WTF!!!!!" Asking why I would use her ect,ect....
    Had to email her back, after a lot of explaining she understood but didn't want to be in a crazy drama relationship. Needless to say about 10 minutes later I got a new email and changed every password I have. After the ex and I talked turned out she had been reading my emails for 6 months!

Sad but that's not the worst one for me, there was the Russian girl I went on 2 dates with in Saipan that managed to copy my apartment key without me knowing it. Came home from work at 11 p.m, unlock and unbolt my door and there's a Russian girl lying on my couch!!!!!!!!! :beer:

10. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Another reason I got rid of my front door lock that used a physical key. I replaced it with a keypad cypher lock. My gf, my son, and I all have our own 4-digit pin to get access into the house. If someone no longer needs access, I can just delete their PIN.

Nobody can steal my keys and gain access to my home.

Shenanigans likes this.
  11. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Was she nekkid?

DWhyte91 likes this.
  12. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Dude!!!!!

13. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

She was about 20 minutes later! First I had to get on google translate and figure out how she got into my apartment and then tell her how F#cked up it is and give me my key back. I found out how she did it. She was visiting her Russian friend and didn't have a car. Her friend seriously lives up a mountain. Like dirt road for 20 minutes strait up 4wd ruts and pot holes just to get to her house. So I'm at work and her friend calls me and says shes driving by my work and she could just drop her friend at my place on the way. O.K., so she stopped by and I gave her my key and meet her at my place after work. That's when she copied the key.

So about 4 days later is when I come home and shes on my couch. Funny and crazy at the same time, the next morning I put everything of value in my car and kept it locked in there for about a week. It was the weirdest and coolest relationship ever. Her friend would drop her off. She would stay the night. I would leave to work in the morning and come home to a spotless apartment. I'm talking like hiring a maid clean. Laundry done, bed made, kitchen and bathroom spotless, sweep, and mop the entire place.

She literally spoke about 10 words of English so we never went out to dinner. I worked until about 10 pm 6 nights a week so she would come over then. After 3 months of hanging out I had bought a pizza and maybe 2 rounds at happy hour, that's it. Feeling guilty, I would ask on google translate if she wanted to go on a real date? No just come over, have sex all night and clean your apartment. O.K. She was leaving and I drove her to the airport. She had a present for me, a bottle of good rum and some board shorts. I didn't think to get her anything, asshole??? :whoosh: She smiled and left, one of my better relationships!!

G 97, Steeltoe and Shenanigans like this.
  14. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Holy cow, you should do a movie on that.
    Just call it:
    эпический

panthercity likes this.
  15. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I'm too lazy to search, but this sounds way too familiar. Didn't you post about that on here when it happened? If not, something eerily similar happened to someone else on the beeb.

16. JamesC459

JamesC459 Well-Known Member

That's what I was thinking too.

17. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

You are the mudda truckin' man!!!:bow::beer:

18. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Who in their right mind shares passwords?
    I have shared women however.

19. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:beer:

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Repost. :D

TSC_113 likes this.