1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Krämer Motorcycles U.S.A.

Discussion in 'General' started by Kramermotorcyclesusa, Jan 18, 2017.

1. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

This is awesome. Did I miss a curb weight? 300ish?

Edit- holy balls. 276!

2. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

You'll be lucky if its the couch. To the garage you go.

3. Chango

Chango Something clever!

So, what's the going rate for a kidney these days?

4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

5. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Bike looks like a ton of fun.

I just cant get the "Kramerica Industries" thought out of my head for the name.

6. Phl218

Phl218 .

7. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I would run with it and get an "ASSMAN" novelty plate on mine.

8. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

9. ahastings

ahastings Well-Known Member

Any plans to sell performance parts for the ktm 690 duke or just selling complete bikes? Like bodywork and tank kits, that would be sweet.

10. We only sell parts for Kramer Motorcycles and complete Kramer Motorcycles. The 690 Duke is much heavier than the Kramer and we found that it just doesn't make a great race bike. That is why we have the HKR Evo2. :)

11. grady anderson

grady anderson Well-Known Member

Curious as to how putting the gas tank in the tail section would lower the center of gravity. I am guessing part of the tank is under the seat as well?
    I corresponded with you guys before you came over here about two years ago. Your Evo2 at that time had an increased displacement engine (790 I believe) and the whole package was much more expensive.
    Are your HP ratings (particularly the 81 for the Evo2) from a dyno "at the rear wheel" or are they "at the brochure"? ;)
    These bikes are both screaming deals.
    A new 690 Duke is just over $9k I believe. You can easily spend $5-9k building a race bike with the stock bike getting it anywhere close to these (I got mine down a tick under 300lbs) but still be dealing with street bike geometry instead of GP bike numbers.
    So for deposits placed now...how soon will the bikes be available?

Boman Forklift likes this.
  12. Nearly all of the fuel in the tank is under the rider. Not only does it help keep the weight lower in the chassis, but it also makes for a very large air box where a normal fuel tank would be. This large air plenum helps create the horsepower of the HKR Evo2.

For example, a base model S made 74hp at the rear time on our Dynojet 250i dyno here in Fargo, which is about 800ft of elevation. Being that every dyno reads a bit different and air density and fuel type play into it, we can not guarantee these numbers, but in testing, we are making these numbers at the tire.

We do offer a big bore for the 2015 earlier engine that will up the displacement to 720cc. We do not have the big bore ready for the 2016 later engine, but it is in development.

Right now orders take about 3 months. This is our busiest time of the year and normal build times are around 2 months.

13. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Nice looking work area.

Kramermotorcyclesusa likes this.