1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SF getting sued over sanctuary city policy.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by 600 dbl are, Jan 18, 2017.

1. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Not what you think.

http://www.wxxv25.com/2017/01/18/sa...gedly-violating-its-sanctuary-city-ordinance/

Man enters country illegally.

Fails to report to immigration hearing in Texas in 2005.

Get's DUI in 2012

Has car stolen in 2015.

SFPD reports him to ICE on an outstanding failure to appear warrant for the 2005 hearing. ICE arrests him.

Man suing SF for reporting him to ICE in violation of the SF sanctuary city policy.

I love this shit.

Fencer likes this.
  2. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I'm sure they give him the key to the city and apologize for the inconvenience caused to him by the white man and his evil ways.

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

But the chiiiiiillllllldren!

4. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Ha, in related news. Chicago's Sanctuary policy as well is gonna destroy that place if Trump cuts the life line for Manuel...The Dungeon is gonna blow up!

5. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Link has been killed

6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

That is hilarious. They have completely stripped that story from their website.

Must not fit the narrative.

THIS is the media that wants to be credible.

7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/...ow-to-defy-trumps-immigration-order.html?_r=0

So this topic is burning up FB for the last day or so, Liberal City Mayor after Liberal City Mayor are coming out publicly stating that they will not partake in our Federal immigration laws and they will defy the Trump Admin every step of the way. Only ONE so called Sanctuary City so far, Miami, has come out in support of enforcing these laws......ONE!

In other words, they will put illegal immigrants ahead of their own legal citizens/tax payers/property owners......simply amazing stuff.
    No matter how much it's pointed out that those who support these immigration laws are PRO LEGAL immigration, it doesn't matter.....shit, you can be a LEGAL immigrant saying it but they'll still brand you as a racist......I realize actions have repercussions and this past election proves that....BUT, folks, this past election also showed we're clearly outnumbered, even if fraud infected 'their' number. If this shit continues at the rate it has been, we're surely doomed as a nation.

crashman likes this.
  8. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

9. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

10. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

I wonder what happens if we start protesting by not paying speeding tickets. If you're advocating breaking the law, then why does anyone have to follow it?

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Every last one of those cities will cave if Trump can actually push through nuking their federal money. It's all bullshit at this point.

12. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

interesting these p0liticians all took an oath prior to taking office. Guess they conveniently forgot that? :D

13. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

If they don't and collapse, the feds will still bail 'em out. A pay me now or pay me later is what my magic eight ball has been indicating.

Our gov has threaten to oust the mayors, do not know if he can but the threat sounds good.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...t-officials-who-promote-sanctuary-cities.html

14. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They will. It's all grandstanding while there are q lot of morons on the trumps an asshole bandwagon. When it actually hits their pursestrings they'll quietly stop being idiots.

16. Lavana

Lavana The coming

Funny I don't usually come to the dungeon. But just had a discussion with my wife and it got heated. I even forgot what I wanted to say or ask here.

It actually stemmed from these recent news and this topic.

And what we don't know or can't explain or just put some logical sense to it is...

If a country (fill in blank) is doomed for the current generation or next and you must migrate for the sake of your children why have children in the first place? And then of course the next thought is why are people here in the US that are "doomed" having kids as well?

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Thought this was funnier>
    [​IMG]

blkduc and speeddaddy like this.
  20. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

^repost:crackup: