1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DIRTY , STINKING, SUIT CLEANING

Discussion in 'Other' started by barnacle bill, Aug 17, 2016.

1. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

just what the headline says. It's a good time to get the sweat,dirt, and smell out of that suit before the GNF . some suits have been coming in for repair that can stand on their own lately . cleaning/conditioning until DEC. is still 75.00 plus return shipping. If a cleaning is all you need a Ben in the pocket with your return address puts it on a fast track clean and condition and gets it back to you asap. If you need repairs list them and we'll give you a call. thanks, bill and darethea

barnacle bill's
    1106 logan road
    springfield, ky 40069

2. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Does this offer still stand?
    Also do you make patches?

3. barnacle bill

yes 75.00 plus return shipping will clean and condition your suit. we do lettering and can make logos but we can't make embroidered patches.
    barnacle bill's leather repair on facebook. we can install any patches you send in and we have several. still got some of those wera, dunlop . ebc stuff like that too. first come first served.

4. TX Joose

Sweet. I'll have my suit on the way to you tomorrow.

5. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Got a couple coming your way as well.
    Thanks Bill !

6. barnacle bill

Bump! still have space in the shop for some more cleanings and repairs. prices the same as last year.

TX Joose likes this.
  7. TX Joose

I sent my stuff Saturday. I'll take a few patches too:)

8. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

I need one cleaned and conditioned.
    Will be sending next week.

9. barnacle bill

OK . as long as it's not an air bag suit with electronics . I needed to mention that.

10. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Mine is an older KOMODO suit. no worries.

11. barnacle bill

THERE is still time to clean and condition that suit for the upcoming season . get the dirt and sweat out of those leathers. they don't last too long if you don't .. I see it all the time . watch the undrarms . inside the elbows and behind the knees for stress tears . once they start to appear it's usually too late. bill and darethea

12. barnacle bill

Bump . because I just finished repairing a suit that really needed a good cleaning. If you don't mind the smell at least think of the people around you and it will make your suit last longer. mold and mildew love a dirty sweaty suit. a 100.00 in the pocket will get your suit cleaned and back asap if you're on the east of the rocky mountains .usually in less than a week once we receive it. fair winds! bill and darethea

13. barnacle bill

14. barnacle bill

If your season is done or nearly so it is a good time to clean and freshen that suit up for next season. get the dirt and sweat out of it so it doesn't dry rot .

15. Mike 122

Mike 122 Ride!

Sent you one suit today, cleaning and conditioning.

16. barnacle bill

17. barnacle bill

bump. time to clean the suits. don't let the microbes in the dirt and sweat eat away at your leathers all winter. b bill and darethea

18. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

3 coming your way today. 13758B66-F57E-41C4-98ED-503EF366B6E0.jpeg

19. barnacle bill

OK, thanks!

t11ravis likes this.
  20. barnacle bill

Still here. still cleaning and repairing . altering and building too. best to contact me through the facebook page Barnacle Bill's Leather Repair or call on the phone 859 336 7375 . email is good too. b bill and darethea