I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Except in Calif one is an assault weapon and the ruger isn't. :(

2. theJrod

theJrod Well-Known Member

If you're balking at $700, then guns aren't your hobby! But then again, neither are bikes. :)

I love me some PCCs. I have a CZ Scorpion Carbine, and a AR-9mm pistol. Love them both. Worth every penny.

3. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Love me CZ's. The 75b is one of the sexiest feeling and shooting pistols out IMO.

rugbymook likes this.
  4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

BrianC636 likes this.
  5. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

Agree, I have the CZ 75 SP-01 and it's a GREAT full size pistol to shoot!

TakeItApart likes this.
  6. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

7. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

The CZ 75 is such a great handgun, even all of the clones are great!

I just passed up a new SP-01 shadow II. Although at 1400.00 it wasn't too hard to decide against. If you think the SP-01 has a great trigger, try one without a firing pin block.

8. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Tanner's in PA messaged me that they just sold one and don't have another. :( if I see one I'll let you know. Does it have to be "Russian?" I believe there are "Polish" and "Romanian" available. I believe they're all technically Russian but some have different markings. I'm not too well versed on the Makarovs.

I did find out that a co-worker carries his grandfather's bring back .380 makarov in his glove box though.

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Just what I need, another EMP safe queen. I don't shoot the one I have it's too pretty!

10. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

I shouldn't have to say it to a group of people who I generally find to be intelligent, but storing a gun in a glove box is monumentally stupid.

I don't even like leaving mine locked in a box with a cable attaching it to the seat base... and that's world's more secure than a shitty glove box.

Many many firearms are stolen out of vehicles. Mine is cheap, but I still don't want it in the hands of someone who doesn't want to buy one legally.

TakeItApart likes this.
  11. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

I completely agree with you and told him the same thing. There's only one time mine isn't on my person and that while I'm in the building at work. I won't even tell you where it's at during that time, other than not in the glovebox.

12. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Chad, you still got that crazy single shot that we shot at Fizzy's? I can't even remember what it was called or who made it. That was a badass gun.

13. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Yup. Lone Eagle in 7mm-08.

14. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

I can carry at my office, but not in the courthouse. The deputies would probably be cool about securing it for me, but it's a ton faster to lock it up myself...

15. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

That was probably the coolest handgun I've ever shot.

16. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

I am in process of working out a deal on a Bulgarian one. Ideally I would love to own an old Russian military one also.

TakeItApart likes this.
  17. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Anyone own a CZ P10C yet? All of the typical online reviewers seem to rave about it. For the MSRP, it seems stupid not to pick one up.

18. Jed

Jed mellifluous

CZ 75??? Czechmate bitches.

[​IMG]

All for the low price of 3k. Limited major or Open class in one box. Everything is included. Drool worthy.

19. theJrod

theJrod Well-Known Member

Looking forward to this one. Hopefully they'll have a suppressor-ready version soon.

TakeItApart likes this.
  20. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!