1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

06-07 Yamaha R6 Parts - Track Fairings, OEM Candy Red Solo Cowl & 3rd Eye Light Housing

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by ChouDawg, Sep 9, 2016.

1. ChouDawg

ChouDawg Well-Known Member

Formula1Composites 06-07 R6 Fiberglass Track Fairings (Stock Seat) - $250+S/H - Plast-dipped black, grey primer underneath, never been down, pre-drilled and ready to bolt on. A couple shallow cracks around the under tank mount holes circled, I've run them a handful of times without any issues. Comes with black Dzus fasteners already installed for easy track/street swaps. OEM Black windscreen that was painted red by someone else then I plasti-dipped it black. The finish isn't perfect but it's a blank canvas underneath if you want to get fancy.

How they look now / at my trackday last year:
    [​IMG]

When they were first painted/installed:
    [​IMG]

OEM Yamaha GYTR Candy Red R6 Solo Cowl 06-07 R6 - $110 Shipped - No scratches or rash, perfect fit and finish - Ready to install.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OEM Third Eye Housing 06-07 R6 - $10 Shipped - No issues

[​IMG]

2. ChouDawg

3. ChouDawg

4. ChouDawg

5. ChouDawg

6. ChouDawg

monday bump

7. Greg S

Greg S Well-Known Member

Where you located

8. ChouDawg

San Diego, CA 92126

9. ChouDawg

Friday bump, lots of interest but no $ yet!

10. ChouDawg

11. ChouDawg

happy new year bump

12. cesar nemo

cesar nemo Member

hello you still have the fairings? if yes what is the less price you will accept? my email address is [email protected] can you sent more pics to see the other side. and the front

13. ChouDawg

Hi Cesar, yes I still have everything listed. Shipping will probably be about $100 to Georgia though unless you have some kind of UPS/FedEx discount. If you want to ship them we can workout a fair price. You won't find a full set of track fairings uncrashed at a cheaper price. I can get pictures for you this weekend if you're still interested. Thanks

14. cesar nemo

cesar nemo Member

yes i am ,also do you have the subframe and the tank bracket?