1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hendo's 2000 Suzuiki SV 650 Race Bike and EXTRAS

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Hendo, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

I am located in Fayetteville, NC

I have taken up tiny house/camper trailer living and just do not have the time means to race for the time being. Therefore I am wanting to sell my race bike and accompanying race items. It is fully race prepped and I raced it for 3 seasons. I drained it of all fluids and placed it in storage before my last deployment to Iraq in 2006. It has been drained and in storage since then. I was MEDEVACd back from that deployment and have not been able to fit back into my racing leathers and have not raced since. The bike was completely reworked in 2003 while I was deployed to Afghanistan by Chris Caylor, Craig Stewart and Jesse of the original MARMO.

It is a shame that it has not been used for this long and it deserves better, so I want to get it to a home where it will be used. It will likely need new seals and gaskets, new tires and some TLC but otherwise it is completely safety wired and ready for the track. I do not have the key for it so a switch will need to be wired into the ignition. I have the title in hand.

In exchange for gas money I am will to transport the bike and all extras to you within a 4 hr drive of Fayetteville, NC

Bike Specs:
    -Penske Triple adjustable shock
    -Steel braided brake lines
    -Steering damper
    -full race skins
    -racing rear sets
    -additional set of rims for rain tires, etc

In addition to the bike the following will come with it:
    -Pit Bull front and rear stands
    -additional sprockets, never opened
    -extra racing brake pads, never opened
    -back protector
    -tire warmers
    -race/track day log book
    -WERA transponder

Make me an offer.

Ilene "Hendo" Henderson
    404-234-6513 cell

KIMG0307b.JPG

2. s102000

s102000 Member

First off thank you for your service to our great country.

Were the carbs run dry or drained as well?

3. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

You are very welcome and yes, they were.

4. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

Bike is sold

dsmitty37 and Shenanigans like this.