1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I stream Supercross for free?

Discussion in 'General' started by kbro45, Jan 7, 2017.

1. kbro45

kbro45 Well-Known Member

Anybody know if there is an app or a way to stream sx for free?

2. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Shit, I'd happily pay for it.

It blows my mind that in 2017, I can't stream supercross. Somebody's asleep at the wheel.

BHP41 likes this.
  3. http://www.supercrosslive.com/live-race

$100 for the year.

BHP41 likes this.
  4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Cricfree tv

5. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

6. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Why not just pay for it like the rest of us do, are you special needs, broke, or just a cheap ass:rolleyes: bet you blow money elsewhere on crap and don't ask "can I get this free over there"

No way Motorsports racing can survive if it's for free. If it wasn't for energy drink money now we wouldn't have what we have now to watch. Hell its hanging on by a hang nail as it is across the board. Advertisers know this.

Support the sport! or watch it go bye bye.

panthercity, masshole and JBraun like this.
  7. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I'm watching this thread for free.

9. kbro45

kbro45 Well-Known Member

Because if I have the option of $100 or free I will choose free.

10. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

11. kbro45

kbro45 Well-Known Member

Turns out I cant even pay for it, the supercross live subscription is only for people outside US and Canada. Only place I can find it is Fox Sports 1, which I don't have.

12. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Also known as stealing.

13. kbro45

kbro45 Well-Known Member

Im not looking for something illegal. I used to pay for motogp then somebody showed me it was free on a verizon app. I would be stupid not to watch for free.

For supercross ended up signing up for a free trial of slingtv. So again, totally free and legit.

14. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Calm down. Should have mixed in a smiley. :D:D:D

15. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

What we need is a channel like Speedvison from years past. When it went to Speed it took away racing and replaced it with reality TV programs. The target audience changed and therefor sponsors changed or went away completely.

BeIn has been great from what I can see for MA but a combined channel is needed again. Something where it's focus is on racing.

I really miss watcuing the Rally's. Oddly enough Sheenen was on one of the commentators on there. He did a great job from what I can remember.

The live streaming is great and I happily pay for GP and WSBK every year. It's not a huge deal for me but I can see where it would start becoming an issue having to subscribe to 4 or 5 series. This is on top of Cable which most households still want. We really need a cable channel again, not just for our sake. It for Motorsport in general.

V5 Racer likes this.
  16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I haven't paid for the MotoGP pass for the past couple of years because of BeIN. And now they show qualifying. Same with WSBK and MA. I don't need those sites for motorcycle news, as it religiously shows up here moments later anyway. Sometimes sooner, even!

NBCSP has F1. Practice, Q and races.
    FS1 has SX
    MAV has MX

Coupled with a wide and kids, Dish isn't going anywhere. It is about time to call and negotiate though.

JBall likes this.
  17. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I just log into fox sports on the roku and use my parents or my sisters cable login. Watched both mains live last night. Good 450 race!

kbro45 likes this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If it's free on a Verizon app then someone somewhere is stealing it to make it free.

19. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I miss my Two Wheel Tuesday.......

panthercity and Banditracer like this.
  20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:stupid: