1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In the market for new "T Handle" tools. Recommendations?

Discussion in 'General' started by r8ed600rr, Jan 1, 2017.

1. r8ed600rr

r8ed600rr Well-Known Member

In the market for new "T Handle" tools. Recommendations? Go....

2. MotoGP69

MotoGP69 Well-Known Member

The Motion Pro spinners are nice. That's all I've got.

3. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

what he said. love mine.

4. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

Wingnut and JamesC459 like this.
  5. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Their handiness is predicated on the fastener spinning freely. For that reason, I've never found a use for 'em. Assuming the fasteners spin freely, and there's enough of 'em to make it worthwhile, I'll just T-bar an extension and swap out whatever socket(s) is/are needed...or hit it with an air gun.

6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:stupid: That's what I've got.

7. Mran556

Mran556 Well-Known Member

Dont by craftsman mine was great till the chrome came off after a few uses..

Bluepoints another option. Part of snap on

8. Motion Pro ones are nice, I use them a lot on the dirt bike with the smaller fasteners. Or an impact gun with adaptors down to 1/4" drive :)

9. neckbrace

neckbrace Well-Known Member

I have 2 sets, one is Motion Pro and the other is Craftsman. The Motion Pro are much nicer. One of the Craftsmans got a twist in it and another one wore the rounded tip down pretty bad. My local Sears hardware closed so I can't go get a replacement right down the street anymore.

10. Mran556

Mran556 Well-Known Member

Would they actually warranty it anyway? Thought they switched it to on the pro series line or something..

11. Pitdad42

Pitdad42 Well-Known Member

Motion Pro from revzilla is under $20, Craftsman is around $30. The MP is a great quality tool and definitely my choice.

12. While you are at it with new tools commonize as many fastner sizes as you can.

13. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Handy as hell

Attached Files:

14. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

Another vote for MP here too. I also have a set of Allen t handle hex bits. I just wish they had a ball end on them

15. humblepie

humblepie Well-Known Member

Kowa Seiki, or Koken.

16. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

+1

17. bigkaley

bigkaley Well-Known Member

18. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

19. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

That's a slick set! I love my MP 1/4" but having to pull out the socket set is a pain.