1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Yes, the economic and wage growth have been great.....:rolleyes:

2. Falcondrvr

Falcondrvr Well-Known Member

I think the economy is by and large shit for the average person. What's really telling to me is what I'm seeing while trying to get some temporary min wage work to bide my time before deploying to AFG next year. Was on Indeed looking at a job doing warehouse labor for $10 an hr. According to Indeed, it had over 700 applicants.

I also put in for a delivery driver for Auto Zone. A whopping $8 an hour. Now back 15-20 years ago, a company would have a need for somebody to do this basic, shit paying job and they'd hire you on the spot if it seemed like you could do it. Today they call you after you fill out this lengthy "assessment" on line and give you this nonsense---- "Well we're gonna compile a list of qualified candidates and we'll get back to you in a 2-3 weeks." It's like they're picking astronauts the next mission to Mars or something. I mean look- I have an airline transport pilot certificate and was a Gulfstream captain flying worldwide missions at my last job. I'm pretty sure I can get your fucking economy car from A to B with a load of brake pads and mufflers. But this is the state of the economy.

jrsamples and 418 like this.
  3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Supply and demand.

IRRC, wasn't North Dakota paying Wal-Mart workers $15 an hour to try and keep and hire employees because everyone was taking the higher paying oil jobs?

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Actually I seem to recall this is the slowest recovery ever so no relatively it is not doing well.

5. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Where do you live?

6. Falcondrvr

Falcondrvr Well-Known Member

Yes I should have included this. Huntsville AL- which supposedly is a growing, up and coming small city with a fairly heavy dose of tech/defense/aerospace industry jobs. And that is true to an extent but I think what we've got here in this particular location is an economy where you are either a nuclear warhead lethality engineer or you work at the local gas station. There's also the Good Ol Boy Network but that's another thread entirely.

It's not the pay on its own that is telling me anything. This is what these jobs are worth, if even that. I'm perfectly happy to clean toilets at AutoZone. It's that so many people are out there looking for this type of low wage work that gives me at least a little indication as to what is going on out there and why a lot of people in the middle of the country are hurting. Let's just say that I am so glad I invested in my education and training.

7. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Pretty sure those same cities are ghost towns now because oil has been under $60/barrel for a couple years. Most of those oil workers have gone back to their lower paying wage jobs. I remember hearing a story about some hotels had max occupancy & rates of $120/night booked for months on end... and now they can barely fill a fraction of the rooms at $38/night.

8. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Depending on who you listen to the Bakken is beginning it's decline. Production is down about 25% during the past 18 months. On the other hand, according to Bakken.com hiring is back up for fracturing crews with an expected 300 new hires within the next few weeks. We'll see.

Most likely the Bakken is presently on a fairly even keel and will rise and fall as new technology comes into play. They've extracted a lot of the easily obtained oil and are now facing extracting only from the shale plays. That's a lot tougher to do. There's a hell of a lot of oil still there but it's not readily available. Never fear though. The Eagle/Ford in South Texas and the Permian Basin in West Texas are coming on like gangbusters.

9. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Potts N Pans and TurboBlew like this.
  10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

So you're MadamPresident on there??? :Poke:

jrsamples likes this.
  11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I've got my 4yr old on my lap. I'm scrolling through that festering swamp of stupid too quickly for her to read the illogical, irrational blatherings.

She's not quite ready to face the dumb in all its glory.

And she's reading this as I type... :D

kangasj likes this.
  12. kangasj

kangasj Banned

That's Mr. MadamPresident to you junior!

13. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Damn thats just plain old depressing. Doreen is on every Gov't assistance program there is... plus she hinted she has a shit load of "pets" that would have to be euthanized if her Govt Magic Carpet gets pulled...lol.

kangasj likes this.
  14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya, that bitch is sucking ravenously on the government tit ain't she...........

15. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Whoa dang, that's a truckload of sad clowns over there. snackshack in post 60 summed it up nicely, "My only hope has been that at least Dems will be able to obstruct/ slow down the coming republican onslaught to the social programs that have made this country what it is...but after today even that glimmer of hope has faded."

So 'ol snackshack feels that America is great because we put so many people on the welfare system. Man, I almost feel bad for laughing at these morons.

16. kangasj

kangasj Banned

It's a sad state of affairs when people have to actually take care of themselves:rolleyes:. I'd like to smack the shit out of some of those leaching losers.

TurboBlew and jrsamples like this.
  17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Post up a reply of 'get a job hippie' and watch the melt down

jrsamples and kangasj like this.
  18. blkduc

So here's another great example of the "winning machine" this guy is.

http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/...ection-on-number-of-inaugurations-hes-missed/

Can you imagine anyone else in this situation? This Lewis guy is a partisan hack. He is in his position because he marched with MLK, and because he stays on the Democrat plantation. Until this moment, he was like the Queen on a chess board...can do whatever the fuck he wants and no one dared oppose him because of the dreaded racism play. He was THE token negro for the Democrats, parade him out there, get him to say whatever, and everyone ran in fear.

Along comes president Honey Badger who gives zero fucks, and we have the first person that is able to stand up to the Democrat's strategy of shouting racism to get what they want. Trump called this liar out and won. No one until now wold dare call out Lewis! Do you realize just how powerful this is? The Democrats have one play in their book and up to know it worked 100% of the time. Trump runs fucking circles around this play. He is dismantling the stranglehold of power the evil left has enjoyed for decades!!

We have a leader with balls back in office...it's been a long time.
    :beer:

kangasj and TurboBlew like this.
  19. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

^ That is quite epic.

However, the thing that amazes me about all of this is the fact that a man, who is not a politician, beat ALL of the shysters:
    Libtards, Greenies, Noreaster Democrats, Dixie Democrats, SJWs, BLM ilk, Mexicans in the US, God Barak, Ukraine, "Soccer moms", Slavery Crybabies, Hollywood, Big lobby, Feminists, Big Union, Tycoon social engineers, Establishment Republicants, The John McCains, The left media puppets, and a bunch more. He beat all these groups at their own game. Amazing.

Falcondrvr, kangasj and TurboBlew like this.
  20. blkduc

Dangit! Stupid time limit on edits...I have terrible grammatical errors above! (gotta stop posting while intoxicated):moon: