1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

06+ R6 OEM & Aftermarket Parts - Bazzaz Z-Fi, SpeedoDRD, Bolt-On R6S Headers, Lights, Black Rearsets

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by ChouDawg, Jun 25, 2016.

1. ChouDawg

ChouDawg Well-Known Member

These parts came off my 07 R6, some will work with 08+ bikes as well, I've tried to list what I know, please confirm or correct if I'm wrong. Most of these parts have been on my bike for awhile with zero issues, any questions feel free to ask.

Most items will be shipped by USPS Priority or First Class for 2-3 day delivery with tracking; insurance optional. PayPal is the only payment method unless you are local. I did some research before pricing my items but if you'd like to make a reasonable offer shoot me a PM.

Aftermarket:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Bazzaz Z-FI Fuel Controller - $200 Shipped - Says "08 R6" on the back sticker but I used it on my 07 and believe it should work on any 06+ R6 (Non-S) - No damage and all three taps included, ready to install. Will include via email the 11 maps I have collected over time.

12oclockLabs SpeedoDRD Y1 Model - $50 Shipped - 06+ R6, Currently programmed for -1/+0 (15/45) gearing - Plug-n-play.

R6S Headers Modified For 06+ R6 - $100 + S/H - Header brackets have been filed wider, a 2-1/8" x 1-3/4" reducer added with a u-clamp and high temp exhaust sealant. This is a direct bolt on and will work with any slip-on that connects at the OEM header location. Great affordable "full system" option, this header does not have an 02 bung. But, it does work great with the Bazzaz unit above.

[​IMG]

LevelOneRacing Satin Black Slip-On as an example but will work with many slip-ons
    [​IMG]

Delrin Bar End Sliders M6 Stainless Bolts - $10 Shipped - A little white hazing on them but not too noticeable.

Formula1Composites 06-07 R6 Fiberglass Track Fairings (Stock Seat) - $275+S/H - Plast-dipped black, primer grey underneath, never been down, pre-drilled. A couple shallow cracks around the under tank mount holes circled, I've run them a handful of times without any issues. Comes with black Dzus fasteners already installed for easy track/street swaps. OEM Black windscreen that was painted red by someone else then I plasti-dipped it black. The finish isn't perfect but it's a blank canvas underneath if you want to get fancy.

This is from my most recent track day last year
    [​IMG]

This is from when I first painted/mounted the fairings
    [​IMG]

OEM Satin Black Powdercoated Rearsets - $70 Shipped- A little silver showing on pegs, does not include shift rod, reuses your OEM hardware.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OEM:
    OEM Yamaha GYTR Candy Red R6 Solo Cowl 06-07 R6 - $120 Shipped - No scratches or rash, perfect fit and finish - Ready to install.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OEM Yamaha GYTR Candy Red R6 Oil Fill Cap 06+ R6 - $10 Shipped - A few chips from pliers and a little more "orange" due to sunlight. Good candidate for a spray/powdercoat refresh.

OEM Taillight 06-07 R6 - $30 Shipped - No issues, OEM connector.

OEM Third Eye Housing 06-07 R6 - $25 Shipped - No issues

2. ChouDawg

Update for what's left.

12oclockLabs SpeedoDRD Y1 Model - $50 Shipped - 06+ R6, Currently programmed for -1/+0 (15/45) gearing - Plug-n-play.

R6S Headers Modified For 06+ R6 - $100 + S/H - Header brackets have been filed wider, a 2-1/8" x 1-3/4" reducer added with a u-clamp and high temp exhaust sealant. This is a direct bolt on and will work with any slip-on that connects at the OEM header location. Great affordable "full system" option, this header does not have an 02 bung. But, it does work great with the Bazzaz unit above.

Formula1Composites 06-07 R6 Fiberglass Track Fairings (Stock Seat) - $275+S/H - Plast-dipped black, primer grey underneath, never been down, pre-drilled. A couple shallow cracks around the under tank mount holes circled, I've run them a handful of times without any issues. Comes with black Dzus fasteners already installed for easy track/street swaps. OEM Black windscreen that was painted red by someone else then I plasti-dipped it black. The finish isn't perfect but it's a blank canvas underneath if you want to get fancy.

OEM Yamaha GYTR Candy Red R6 Solo Cowl 06-07 R6 - $120 Shipped - No scratches or rash, perfect fit and finish - Ready to install.

OEM Taillight 06-07 R6 - $25 Shipped - No issues, OEM connector.

OEM Third Eye Housing 06-07 R6 - $20 Shipped - No issues

3. ChouDawg

Price drop bump, help me clear out my garage!

12oclockLabs SpeedoDRD Y1 Model - $45 Shipped - 06+ R6, Currently programmed for -1/+0 (15/45) gearing - Plug-n-play.

R6S Headers Modified For 06+ R6 - $90 + S/H - Header brackets have been filed wider, a 2-1/8" x 1-3/4" reducer added with a u-clamp and high temp exhaust sealant. This is a direct bolt on and will work with any slip-on that connects at the OEM header location. Great affordable "full system" option, this header does not have an 02 bung but one can be added on at any muffler shop for a few bucks.

Formula1Composites 06-07 R6 Fiberglass Track Fairings (Stock Seat) - $250+S/H - Plast-dipped black, primer grey underneath, never been down, pre-drilled. A couple shallow cracks around the under tank mount holes circled, I've run them a handful of times without any issues. Comes with black Dzus fasteners already installed for easy track/street swaps. OEM Black windscreen that was painted red by someone else then I plasti-dipped it black. The finish isn't perfect but it's a blank canvas underneath if you want to get fancy.

OEM Yamaha GYTR Candy Red R6 Solo Cowl 06-07 R6 - $110 Shipped - No scratches or rash, perfect fit and finish - Ready to install.

OEM Taillight 06-07 R6 - $25 Shipped - No issues, OEM connector.

OEM Third Eye Housing 06-07 R6 - $15 Shipped - No issues

4. mikegixxer600

mikegixxer600 Member

pm me pictures of headers, they are not showing up here

5. verticalroll

verticalroll Active Member

pm me picture of the cracks on the fairing thx

6. ChouDawg

Headers were sold awhile ago, sorry it won't let me update this thread...I've since made a thread with the three remaining items I have left here:

http://forums.13x.com/index.php?thr...y-red-solo-cowl-3rd-eye-light-housing.335520/

Nothing major just on the mid mount hole on the left/right sides as circled in the picture above. There are a few hairline cracks around those holes but they haven't grown and aren't all the way through. The front fender mount holes aren't too pretty but again nothing major. I want to be 100% clear for any potential buyer so there are no surprises if they're not able to check them out in person. I will take some pictures tonight of any/all issues and send them your way.

7. Six3SixGal

Six3SixGal Official WERA Cat Lady

Any interest in selling just the seat?

8. ChouDawg

If you mean the main rider seat, that currently belongs to the new owner of my R6 since 6 months ago. Sorry as mentioned above I only have the solo cowl, third eye and track fairings left.

Please reference my latest thread, mods if you could close this thread to prevent further confusion that would be great.