1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My lab won't eat

Discussion in 'General' started by Scotty87, Nov 30, 2016.

1. GSmann

GSmann Well-Known Member

Glad to had each other as long as you did...so sorry.

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

bark in peace buddy

3. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

So sorry :(

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'm gutted for you man. I was hoping for better news. RIP man's best friend.

5. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Sorry to hear about the loss of your pup. :(

6. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Thank you all so much. It's very touching, and I absolutely appreciate it. I've been purposefully avoiding this thread, didn't wanna melt down at work, so I apologize for the late thank you.

It's been a tough couple days, but it was for the best and it'll get easier. Well wishes like the ones I've read make it better. Again, I'm touched and appreciative of the support. Thanks, Beeb.

7. PATBAROK

PATBAROK I <3 Poontang

Sorry for ur loss Sacko-my sincere condolences, sucks losing man's best friend!

RIP pup

8. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

Pretty much same thing happened to me about a month ago. 11 yo german shepherd stopped eating. Took him to the vet. Large tumor. Dog faded in front of me next few days. I worked from home those couple of days. It was his time to go, and I called the vets to come to the house to put him to sleep. Misha was my best friend for 11 good years, and I made sure that he fell asleep peacefully on his own bed.

Its hard to loose a friend, but I know he had a good life, just his time came. I miss the fleebag dearly. But I am comforted that he had a good life while with me.

9. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

It's like losing a child.

Prayers for all.