1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Gen SV frames, engines, randomness

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Uncle Jesse, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Uncle Jesse

Uncle Jesse Well-Known Member

I accidentally went on an SV buying spree this year and have a bunch of stuff left over. For some reason, when you buy SVs, you don't just get the bike, you get extra bikes, frames, engines, parts, and whatever. I got 5-6 bikes worth of stuff in three purchases.
    I have three frames, one has a clean title, and two complete(mostly) engines in unknown condition. I'd like to sell all these together for $1000 or I will part.
    I also have several swingarms, brake calipers, carbs, gauges, fairing stays, airbox, race tail, plus the typical box o'crap and then some. Let me know if you need any of the pieces listed or that you can see in the pic. The second gen triples in pic not included but I will sell separately.
    Or take my entire SV treasure including motors, frames, and all the parts for $1350.
    IMG_0981.JPG IMG_0982.JPG
    Located in Atlanta near the aquarium.

2. cm1744

cm1744 Well-Known Member

If I was closer I'd be interested in the lot but unfortunately that's not the case. Would you ship the fairing stay? Does it have the removable ears?

Thanks

3. Tas

Tas Well-Known Member

What's the fairing stay brand? Any asking price on it?

4. chris weidl

chris weidl Member

Could you send me a price for the radiator and rear subframe with inner fender please?

5. Uncle Jesse

I have one with and one without. The black one sitting on the seat does not and the raw aluminum one in the foreground does. $40 plus shipping for the black and $75 plus shipping for the silver. Sound about right?

6. Uncle Jesse

I'm not sure what brands they are. They were on some used bikes I bought. $40 plus shipping for the black one and $75 plus shipping for the raw aluminum one.

7. Uncle Jesse

$50 plus shipping.

8. Tas

Tas Well-Known Member

I just see the 1 aluminum one with the black ears and gray "body" that's in the front of that pic. Is this one $40?

Sorry if I'm blind.

9. Uncle Jesse

Sorry, the black one is sitting on the seat in the back left of the pic. It has no ears.

10. Tas

Tas Well-Known Member

Ah, I see it now. Thanks for pointing it out. Gonna hold off for now.. GLWS.

11. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

For what it's worth, I believe both fairing stays are GP Tech.

12. lanehammond

lanehammond Well-Known Member

Have a question for you guys.. are first gen and second gen sv wheels the same? Have a project using first gen don't know if that's all I can use or what.
    And you got any sets of wheels?

13. chris weidl

chris weidl Member

I would like to purchase both. I am also interested in the frt master cylinder and the gauges. What shape are the gauges in and how much? Also, do you have any rider footpeg / rearset pieces? If its easier you can email me at [email protected]. Thanks

14. Uncle Jesse

Thanks