1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donald Trump..... Screw the politicians!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by luke738, Jun 17, 2015.

1. ped

ped Banned

A little more elaboration

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

blkduc likes this.
  3. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

Negative. That would be you ;)

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh. We have better.

5. kangasj

kangasj Banned

War with Russia would be much more likely if Clinton gets elected.

6. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

I believe that was his point.

kangasj and SPL170db like this.
  7. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

I agree
    I highly doubt you'll see any politician's lining their military aged kids up to join the fight though. That's for the plebs to do.
    CCR- Fortunate Son

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I don't see how you could vote for anyone but Trump after watching that.

kangasj and XFBO like this.
  9. kangasj

kangasj Banned

10. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, that's exactly the purpose of propaganda. Same can be said for Hillarys crap.

Two losers. We all lose.

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I can't lie, I was actually surprised at how well that video and speech was put together, I think it was the best work to come out of that camp and hope it's enough to make a difference.

BS!

Listen, I get it, you can't stand both candidates, maybe even Trump a little moreso BUT there is NOTHING that can possibly come out of that bitches mouth that can make her or any plan she might have sound, let alone BE, truthful. Aside from being rotten to the absolute core, she has been proven time and time again that she is a compulsive liar. She cannot be trusted in any way.......now try not to confuse any of that with me saying Trump is a choirboy (not you specifically wmhjr).

jrsamples and kangasj like this.
  12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

They need to spend whatever money it takes to get that on the airwaves

13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

kangasj likes this.
  14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

15. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Man, this shit is getting real. Clinton is going down whether she wins the WH or not and it's going to be ugly because it might take down a lot of the establishment too. You can't put this back in the bag, the crimes are out there and there's a new batch daily. This is not going away. I'm seriously thinking that if Clinton wins, a revolution is going to follow. I mean seriously, this kind of talk even a year ago would have been laughed off as Alex Jones crazy talk but suddenly the truth is crazier than Alex Jones' paranoia.

TurboBlew and kangasj like this.
  16. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

And we're NOT hearing it from Project Veritas either......looks like MSNBC might actually wants to get into the news business again.

17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Really, I was surprised to see that MSMNC screen shot. Who know's, maybe there's hope.

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Actually "polls" such as yours and Duc's "poll" taken from actual visual observations mean more than all the official polls from all the News groups. Since most of the national media is unabashedly pro Clinton, and sure as hell don't mind admitting it, the polls conducted for them mean very little. Hell, I can create a poll in ten easy questions that will result in the majority of people voting for Adolph Hitler so manipulation of polls is not something that's hard to do.

19. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

Actually, quite the opposite. A very high percentage of electoral votes come from high density urban areas. In the same number of square miles you're seeing a handful of signs, there may be thousands of voters in places like Chicago, NYC, Boston, etc. Where exactly are they putting their signs? Totally agree that much of the media is horribly pro-Clinton. Not all polls are from those sources, and not all are in the bag. But too many are. Problem is, not even the internal Trump stats are good for Trump.

Anecdotal information is - anecdotal information. There are very good reasons why NOBODY EVER uses it to accurately predict.

Right now, it's just the only thing some folks are pointing to since it's the only evidence in existence that Trump seems to even have a chance. So, people are glomming onto it. Sorry, but it is what it is. I've said it before and will say it again. I'll be the first to come here and admit I was wrong if Trump gets elected. Don't expect to be doing that. I will also be the first to say "told you" when the results of everyone voting for Trump in the primary end up being the exact reason that HRC as President is able to nominate Supreme Court Justices and change the country forever - not to mention possibly losing the Senate.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Everyone didn't vote for Trump in the primary. It really doesn't matter which candidate the pubs run. When you have the media in the bag, you have close to a lock on a win.