1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Teachers thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, Nov 5, 2014.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Damn, those are some nice tits in that blue shirt.

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Are they different from the ones in the black shirt? lol

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Well no but I guess I like the profile shot. Bless that horny bitch....I mean victim...

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

5. Repo Man 32

Repo Man 32 Lifetime Member

SPL170db likes this.
  6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Looks like 2 shitheads start a fight in class.....teacher steps in trying to break it up and gets hit by the shithead in red amidst the fracas.....bystander kid comes in and cold cocks the kid in red and chastises him for striking the teacher.

Teacher falls secretly head over heels and will begin and affair with student behind her husbands back :crackup:

Repo Man 32 likes this.
  7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Good on that young man though for showing respect for the teacher. Someone's parents put in the effort to raise a well adjusted young man.

8. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Heres one real bad teacher. She was a chaperone for school kids during a trip to a bowling alley in 2013. She was found passed out in the bathroom. Taken to the hospital where they discover shes DRUNK with a .27BAC at noon. Said she started drinking at 6am. So basically she DROVE to school blitzed, apparently had liquor with her and got even more bombed. She resigned, her license is under investigation and now get this, SHE FILED SUIT against the city because the police disclosed her BAC for $5.5m. city is offering $75K. Fuck that. The kids parents should be suing HER for putting the kids in danger. BTW her husband is a lawyer for the school district also.

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

10. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

She got arrested, it's all public record, they should tell her to fuck off.

11. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Don't remember if they actually arrested her. She (well her lawyer) is claiming JPD had no right to release her medical records. They were called though.

12. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Woof.....she may not be getting a pussy pass.

[​IMG]

14. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

"I'm sure my son is not the only one being taken advantage of," the father said. "Reverse the roles. If it was a male paraprofessional [teacher's aide] and a female student, all hell would have broken loose."

Surely the understatement of the year.

15. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Is that actually correct? Do they disclose that much detail in the arrest report, especially of a medical nature? I could see it coming out AFTER the case is resolved, but that's sort of like disclosing details of the evidence before the case has been tried.

I could also see it being disclosed if she blew .27 on the little breathalyzer, because the cop is not subject to HIPAA, but the hospital sure as hell is.

16. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

If she didn't get arrested the police wouldn't have the info, lots of drunks end up in the ER with any police contact. It isn't a "medical record", it's a legal blood alcohol even if drawn at a hospital. I worked in a hospital lab for quite awhile and drew legal blood alcohol's for the police regularly. And yes it can be released, as it is a public record, and their basis for charging the crime, if it went to trial it would also be brought up by the prosecutor in court, which is also a public area.

17. joec

joec brace yourself

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

How much you wanna bet she'll go after the kid for child support when he turns 18 :crackup:

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I bet she doesn't.

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner