1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arai Defiant Jolly Roger 2 Helmet $329

Discussion in 'RidersDiscount.com' started by Riders Discount, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

The Arai Defiant Jolly Roger 2 Helmet features a black, green, and blue color scheme with a "frost" matte finish. Josh Hayes' signature skull and crossbones logo is surrounded by sprockets on both sides of the helmet.

Size LARGE only

MSRP $759.95 - Now Only $329.00!
    [​IMG]

The Defiant has that smooth, organic shell shape that Arai prides themselves in, providing a helmet that better manages impact energy in a crash. A multi-density EPS liner helps aid in energy absorption upon impact.

[​IMG]

The IR chin vent, IC-4 upper intake vents, and ACR-4 exhaust vent all work together with the brow vent system to ensure comfortable air flow and heat removal. More specifically, the brow vents redirect air to the temples rather than the forehead.

[​IMG]

The IR front-spoiler edge trim reduces buffeting and helps to stabilize the helmet.

[​IMG]

This helmet's interior is completely removable, washable, and replaceable. Additionally, the cheek pads can be removed in 5mm increments to achieve a perfect fit.

[​IMG]

The Defiant is both D.O.T. and Snell 2015 certified.

[​IMG]

If you have any questions about the product or would like to place an order, feel free to give TJ a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 817. Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  2. elvee

elvee Well-Known Member

I haven't shopped for a new helmet since arai brought out the new models (about 5 years). Is there a similar shape in the old stuff - if compared to a quantum or vector? I fit the older XD shape really well, but am due for a new helmet.

3. Riders Discount

The RXQ would be the closest of the most recent models to the round shape of the Quantum. Everything else has moved over to the intermediate oval.

4. Riders Discount

5. attack636

attack636 Well-Known Member

any xxl left

6. Riders Discount

We do have a few of the 2XL's available

7. Riders Discount

If you are looking for a great deal on a quality lid this is it!

8. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Absolutely one NICE helmet! Thanks TJ!

9. Riders Discount

Thanks again D!

10. Riders Discount

Price drop to $329 while supplies last!

11. 2OLD2BFAST

2OLD2BFAST Well-Known Member

TJ, I'm wearing a Large Bell now and my last Arai was an XD in XL. Are these a little tighter it seems? Sorry about the dumb questions but I always seem to fall between sizes. Lastly, how fresh are they dated so I know how much of the 5 year clock is already gone...

12. Riders Discount

The last few I checked were 2016 builds so about as fresh as it gets.

If the XD was good in an XL I would start there with the Defiant.

13. 2OLD2BFAST

Thanks TJ! Great deal and my wife got the order in last night.

14. Riders Discount

Awesome! Thanks

15. Riders Discount

We have only 2 left in medium, a handful left in large, 1 left in XL and 3 left in XXL. Give TJ a call today to take advantage of these special savings.

16. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Got mine..... Thanks for the sweet deal TJ!

17. Riders Discount

Mediums are gone!

Thanks again

18. Riders Discount

XL's are gone. We have large and 2XL available.

19. 2OLD2BFAST

TJ, it looks like the XL is a little too loose! Not sure if Arai uses the same size shell for the L sized one and the difference is in padding, so I'm not sure if I should ship this back and exchange for a L or if they have adding padding I should try in this one...

Any advice?
    John

20. Riders Discount

The Large and XL use a different shell.