1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official 2016 GNF thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Oct 16, 2016.

1. HFD1Motorsports

HFD1Motorsports BIKE TUNA

Thinking turn 1/2 area on the start sunday

2. joec

joec brace yourself

Maybe if each rider just wraps themselves in it at pre grid it will take less?

t11ravis likes this.
  3. HFD1Motorsports

I think we should wear the oversized sumo wreseler suits we could get points for the highest bounce

4. HFD1Motorsports

personal sized gerbal rolling balls

5. sowega

sowega #710

Granted, it's been illustrated that I am not the rulebook expert here, but when you say that your engine has "a little compression and cam timing," that sounds like you modified the engine, which is against the class rules. If I cared enough about it, I would have said something at the GNF, but, if we're being honest, I don't care if you have a CR500 motor wedged in that bike; it just doesn't affect me or my race.

The irony and hilarity here (to me, at least) is that you had a longwinded, high and mighty post in the snorkelgate thread about following the rules, and yet you've twice now admitted to breaking the rules of the class.

6. sowega

sowega #710

I said what?

7. sowega

sowega #710

I don't think anybody is mad at you; it's just an example of someone being confused and/or wrong about the rules. The hypocrisy and irony of it are just an added bonus.

BigBird likes this.
  8. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Different Ed, Ed. :D

9. sowega

sowega #710

Just making sure, Pedro.

10. obcbr

obcbr Well-Known Member

Well damn.

11. Is this an attempt to say your cheating was ok? I'm still hung up on a protest for cheating on something we all know had no bearing on the race yet you openly admit your own bike is illegal. I'm sorry but that has to be one of the most unsportsmanlike chicken shit moves I've ever seen. I really hope this doesn't rub off on the kid. It says a lot about your character or lack of. It's really mind boggling someone could stoop that low. Worst part is that this is also your business (or one of them I dont know what else you do for a living). I even sent a couple guys your way a few months ago for dyno tuning, wish I hadn't now.

12. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

I just want to know if LWT practice was split? :D

BigBird, Phl218 and Dave_SV like this.
  13. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

They split it Saturday

Phl218 and JJJerry like this.
  14. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

I rode today... and yesterday, and the day before... etc. 6 days straight. 41 degrees this morning.

Stumpy likes this.
  15. I just loaded up the KTM to go for a few hour trail ride and some fishing.

Cam Morehead likes this.
  16. Ok dude, that is scary. I was JUST about to say something like "this thread has more gears than a Fast and Furious car that never stops upshifting through an entire chase scene". :crackup:

Gino230 likes this.
  17. This is going to give my original 100-page Grom thread a run for its money. :D

18. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

BigBird, Pitdad42, r6boater and 2 others like this.
  19. 418

418 Expert #59

As far as I'm concerned, it ain't cheating unless you get caught. Or you inadvertently annouce it on a public forum... :facepalm:

20. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

One of my favorite quotes.

cajun636 likes this.