1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official 2016 GNF thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Oct 16, 2016.

1. bj

bj Well-Known Member

Recent scientific data appear to show that Time itself is altered west of the Mississippi. Time actually slows down so that a second in California is 1.0682 seconds anywhere in the East. Early speculation is that the phenomenon is somehow tied to excessive fracking stimulating magnetic seismic activity which results in disturbances in the space-time continuum. One interesting deviation in the rapidly mounting evidence of this truly astounding discovery is that Time in Texas is normal. Go figure.

joec likes this.
  2. HFD1Motorsports

HFD1Motorsports BIKE TUNA

So do we get a vote to hold the GNF on a NON Nascar weekend....Like say at VIR

cpettit and Metalhead like this.
  3. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

It was just the white and pink Fieldsheer leathers. You couldn't go slow and pull that look off. :p

4. sowega

sowega #710

Huff.....you know milling the head and adding cam timing is illegal, right?

noles19 likes this.
  5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Pff. NINE RACES? You got my respect. Props.

6. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

It is? :confused::D

7. HFD1Motorsports

The bike I was riding in the race was legal as in oem engine oem forks oem shock oem wheel bearings it had the bodywork swapped over the other one has had the gasket surfaced enough to clean it up to fix a blown head gasket the cams are stock and what cam timing that was played with just hurt the off corner so it will go back to stock. I will do the same for you if you like tear it down in front of you too. You need to show me a printed figure on what a stock head measures either in height or combustion cc I have cc'ed 7 heads and they all are different stock so is the piston volume deck height as well. I have the stock rods and crank in both stock pistons valves springs oil pump no cermic bearings they are tuned well and run rec 90 fuel

8. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Broome probably did that many Saturday morning. :D

DirtNap and Gorilla George like this.
  9. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

So was the bike you were riding at Road Atlanta illegal? You indicated that you played with the timing. Even if it hurt you that's not the point. It's still illegal

sowega, Kris87 and Huey130 like this.
  10. HFD1Motorsports

Wera needs to call him a sponcer

11. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

It's going to be at barber, the first weekend in November.

12. HFD1Motorsports

just like running without a snorkel is If my cheating ass 29 hp bike is the reason I beat anyone I will gladly swap engines with them..just to let them see just how much power my bike does not make. After Road A I did a leakdown and had 25 percent leak down on one hole with water leaking out the back. It was a real power plant. that is when I cut the head 10 thou at most. Did a barnyard valve job with a suction cup and valve compound. During Road A I did come back and change the jets leaner to get some power back and it peaked at 27. I race the 250 because it is cheap ass racing it is fun and I do not need to buy tires every weekend kind of like Broome on a grom deal. I have 2 bike one Melaine rides at Jennings we share it the other is just a back up bike.
    So do I owe you a trophy?

13. Ok hold on a minute... just so I'm straight on this one. This guy admitted to cheating??? Yet was a part of a protest for a f ing rear brake reservoir?

sowega and Boman Forklift like this.
  14. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

You don't owe me shit. I asked a pretty basic question that only required a yes or no answer. My big question now is why did you even mess with cam timing in a class that it's not allowed in. Did you not know that was cheating? Just seems suspect and I can see why others may be calling you out for other bikes you built in this thread. Honestly I've met you a few times and you seem like a good guy I'm not trying to start shit with you but let's be real here.

sowega likes this.
  15. HFD1Motorsports

you got it! I am a cheating ass dirty ass racer that just likes to bitch! I would bring 500 dollars to every event and tear me down Look foward to all the protests......cuase others have been running without snorkels but that is ok

16. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

So your rational is it's ok to mess with timing because people run without a snorkel? Did you have a snorkel in at Road A or are you a double cheater. Cam timing and no snorkle. Inquiring minds wanna know. :D

17. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

God damn who Installed a fast and furious gearbox in this thread??

DirtNap, BigBird, scottn and 8 others like this.
  18. HFD1Motorsports

The amount of bikes that I have built for wera racers in the past few years has been less than you seem to think. I am a nice guy I will go out of the way to help others more than myself. I built Garrett Parkers FSS Class winning 250 that had stock shock Josh Jovi I built his 320 and the crappy sv 650's I fixxed a 250 with a broken valve seat for Andrew... yup got the whole class in my back pocket

19. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

I (and others were) was told on multiple occasions I could take the snorkel out. was told multiple times it was legal. Multiple. Even in an email in 2013. The whole "never made it into the rule book" thing got me.
    Not going into the engine has always been a rule that was never ever changed and Sean never said differently here or on the BBS.

20. HFD1Motorsports

No I run the snorkel cause it is a bitch to put back in