1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My GNF Report

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by Fuzzy317, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

I was lucky enough to be at Barber Motorsports Park for all four days of the 2016 WERA GNF. Here is my report:

Thu: 22 miles, 10 bikes
    Fri: 36 miles, 14 bikes
    Sat: 23 miles, 12 bikes
    Sun: 19 miles, 9 bikes
    ====
    a total 100 miles were driven at the track mostly to get bikes, but also to deliver a battery or two, steal air from Stickboy after my tire found a quick-release fastener :( , and other driving

a total of 45 bikes in the bed of my truck, with 4 of those being 2 bikes picked up twice that I remember.

Looking forward to the 2017 Season :Pop:

418 and Shenanigans like this.
  2. bj

bj Well-Known Member

Sorry about that and thanks for the lift

3. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Sorry Draik put you to work. At least he didn't bloody your truck up like he did the flashy-box box.

Fuzzy317 likes this.
  4. Phl218

Phl218 .

thanks for all those miles man! (like i said last time - hope to not see you again ;) )

5. Fuzzy317

I totally understand. I don't like looking in a mirror :crackup:

6. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

whew!!! Didn't see him this year!

Fuzzy317 and Shenanigans like this.
  7. Fuzzy317

:crackup:

8. Fuzzy317

2020 WERA GNF. Here is my report:

Thu: 9.7 miles, 2 bikes during practice, 0 bikes during the endurance race
    Fri: 18.2 miles, 10 bikes
    Sat: 16.5 miles, 7 bikes, plus 1 mini loaded on the corner marshal tram at lunch
    Sun: 13 miles, 4 bikes
    ====
    a total 57.4 miles were driven at the track mostly to get bikes, but also to deliver a battery or two, s , and other driving

a total of 23 bikes on my trailer.

===

FYI - Mark Merical asked, and I only found numbers from the last 5 years.
    For WERA only: I drove 1400.9 miles at the track, loaded 674.5 bikes, this was over 90 days as crash truck.
    All race/trackday groups: drove 2475.8 miles at the track, loaded or towed 1120.5 bikes, this was over 162.5 days as crash truck.

E Reed likes this.
  9. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

So @Fuzzy317 next year we need you to track every round and hopefully I will not take a ride with you

10. Fuzzy317

I can tell you miles/bikes per weekend, and within a specific weekend I can probably tell you the bike numbers. ;)

418 likes this.
  11. Fuzzy317

2021 WERA GNF. Here is my report:

Thu: 16.5 miles, 8 bikes
    Fri: 12 miles, 5 bikes
    Sat: 32.8 miles, 12 bikes, plus track's fire truck/crash truck picked up 5 bikes
    Sun: 19.5 miles, 8 bikes, plus track's fire truck/crash truck picked up 1 bikes
    ====
    a total 80.8 miles were driven at the track mostly to get bikes, and other driving

a total of 33 bikes on my trailer.

Itey, KneeDragger_c69 and Shenanigans like this.
  12. Fuzzy317

2022 WERA GNF. Here is my report:

Thu: 12 miles, 2 bikes
    Fri: 33 miles, 10 bikes
    Sat: 21.5 miles, 10 bikes
    Sun: 30 miles, 8 bikes
    ====
    a total 96.5 miles were driven at the track mostly to get bikes, some trips to get rider only (bikes picked up later when time was tight) and other driving

a total of 30 bikes on my trailer

plus the track's fire truck/crash truck picked up bikes when I was busy or to make it run quicker

JBall, voss555 and Sudowoodo like this.
  13. Fuzzy317

2023 WERA GNF. Here is my report:

Thu: 6.7 miles, 2 pickups from the track, 1 transport from tech to their pit, track's EV truck picked up 4 bikes
    Fri: 37.7 miles, 14 pickups from the track, track's EV truck picked up 2 bikes
    Sat: 30.3 miles, 14 pickups from the track, track's EV truck picked up 3 bikes
    Sun: 15.2 miles, 8 pickups from the track, track's EV truck picked up 3 bikes
    ====
    a total 89.9 miles were driven at the track mostly to get bikes, some trips to get rider only (bikes picked up later when time was tight) and other driving

a total of 38 bikes on my trailer, and 12 bikes on the track's EV trailer