1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GO FIGURE?you try to do good and....

Discussion in 'General' started by barnacle bill, Feb 13, 2004.

1. racer237

racer237 Well-Known Member

hey barnacle bill , Just to let you know I will be driving down for a suit for you to dry clean. You should remember me we are the guys who drive from cincy and can get there in 1 and a 1/2 hours ( :D anyway just wanted to say that who ever was not satisfied must be very picky or just hard to please. 1 out of a million people always complain . looks like he may have been the millionth one. thanks you always have done a great job for our team.

2. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

mr. bill rocks!!! after a big get off at roebling and some very scissor happy medics, my suit went straight to BB. top shelf repairs and kewl lettering to boot.other than the scuffs, you couldn't tell the suit had been cut.and the price was less than expected.ALL HAIL B-BILL.
    one bad apple won't spoil this bunch of apples.we wera guys (and gals)are much stronger and smarter that the fart sniffer.
    head up bill and keep your eyes on the prize.:bow: :up:

3. CUDA

CUDA Well-Known Member

Re: drinking pals

If you guys came to one of the races (like say VIR in March :))
    that would be awesome. You could put on aerohumps, or bring down sample suits for sale, say in blue and white size 54 euro for example. You could even stick "cuda" on the back just so folks saw what that looked like, and then sell it as a floor model. Think about it.

4. 3rddegr6

3rddegr6 Well-Known Member

:bow: All hail Bill. All hail Bill I only Regret that the absolute awesome Job you did for me only lasted one weekend.. after a Very high Speed get off, last turn at RR , going triple digits llI did not have a scratch on me. If I hadnt broken bones and shit you wouldve had my suit the next week..That and the fact that the Medics cut them literally in to pieces.. I will never go anyhwere else.. I still have the speed hump with my name on them hanging next to the crash helmet :D Keep up the good work:up:

5. T.J. Smith

T.J. Smith Active Member

Hey Bill one dissatisfied customer holds no weight on the quality of your work. You fixed my Fieldsheer suit for FREE when I met you at the KSSS at Road A in 2001 after seeing its condition. Needless to say I will be flying the BB logo proudly at all of the WERA Northeast races I can attend.

6. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

well sort of

well, sort of. I was mainly just bored and you were walking around there with all your graphics kinda flapping in the wind. I mostly just glued them up for you. but hey. you bought a new suit from us after that so it was time well spent I would say. have you went sailing with your dad yet on that neat boat he built? have a good wked and thanks for the encouraging words. Bill and Darethea

7. 512V

512V Well-Known Member

Bill,
    Fire up the sidecar rig and I'll take Booger to Georgia for lunch.
    Tom

8. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

for lunch?

you know Tom , Booger turns 8 this spring and he is kinda tough. I doubt that he would taste very good for lunch either, and he would love the ride but he has Squirrels he is herding right now. have a good one and come for a visit. Bill