1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wallets

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I have the Tumi bifold with divider, receipts on one side cash on the other. Has 8 slots inside for license and cards. Its held up well, for a few years already.

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Who's a front pocket? I am.

4. Rrider

Rrider Well-Known Member

5. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

:stupid:

6. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

See your problem is you are trying to wrap a rubber band around a $1bill and about $3.56 worth of coins. I don't carry cash, I carry cards which are convenient and often follow Suzuki's BNG lifecycle. So every time I get a replacement card I know Suzuki has just revamped their product line with the latest in visual performance.

7. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

8. Mine is a Tumi that I bought in an airport. It was in London or Amsterdam or some shit like that.

But I rarely actually have it on me. I carry a carbon fiber money clip 99% of the time with cash, debit card, and license in it.

9. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Me. I learned to keep it up front back in the DCHC days......a silent thanks to lefty for the tip:p

10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

11. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Thats dungeon material:Poke::D

12. Jht643

Jht643 Well-Known Member

Otterbox commuter wallet for my iPhone 6s. It's a phone case with a sliding tray that holds up to 4 cards/cash. I couldn't be happier dropping my wallet and making the switch to carrying only my phone.

13. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Same. I keep my Tumi in my backpack with all the random cards I may or may not need and the carbon fiber money clip with license, personal and biz cards on me with cash in my front pocket. I can't stand sitting on a wallet or having anything too bulky in my pockets.

14. throwdown

throwdown Well-Known Member

I use the Lemans Z-clip, it's is a carbon clip that wraps around a credit card holder. It also has a built in RFID blocker. Keep it in my front pocket

15. Im the exact same way. That's why i never carry one either.

16. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

throwdown and daveknievel like this.
  17. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I like Pulp Fiction, so I've had one of these for the last 10 years or so.

http://www.bmfwallets.com/

It's actually a very nice wallet..lots of compartments for cards, and two main compartments. I use one for receipts and one for cash (once in a while when I have it).

daveknievel likes this.
  18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Neat but I bet some TSA workers would go all nutso over that thing, Double A-ron. :D

DucatiBomber likes this.
  19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I guess I need to get with the program. I still carry around my checkbook wallet, stuffed with EVERYTHING: checkbook, register, cash, credit cards, membership cards, id's, ssn card, extra business cards, receipts, and notes.

20. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Jesus H.