1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flat Tracker for a Day!! (Or night) Groups Welcome!

Discussion in 'Other' started by Robby-Bobby, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

So after doing a few of these, turns out, guys like to come ride for a day on someone else bikes, not worry about crashing them, not worry about blowing them up, and generally have a good time.

We don't have a set official name yet, but if anyone wants to come to Pensacola, bring your buddies and helmets and gear and come literally learn how to slide, or how to crash, or throttle control, we pretty much are as flexible as can be as long as it's not a race weekend!

We even did a bachelor party!!

You want us to provide southern BBQ and sweet tea for lunch/dinner? No problemo!!

If you want more details then by all means, let me cater to your schedule and your needs.

We've done groups that want actual coaching and skill learning and we've had groups that literally wanted to practice wrecking each other.

dsmitty37, PATBAROK, r6boater and 2 others like this.
  2. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Sounds like a great idea for a February escape from the cold white north!

Beeb gathering at the flat track?

3. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Hmmm, I've never ridden flat track. Do you provide a steel shoe, to slip on my motocross/roadrace boot, or is that necessary for a newbie?

4. Robby-Bobby

Honestly for a newbie, it's not necessary.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  5. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Winter flat track school?

Phl218 likes this.
  6. Phl218

Phl218 .

Ballpark?

7. Robby-Bobby

$100 per person if you're bringing your own group, or if you come with a small group and race on of our "events"

You'll literally ride till your legs fall off and yes, you'll bust your ass and laugh while doing it.

As far as schools, we are planning on another in nov-dec and Sammy Halbert will be on hand to make you feel and look stupid:)

Also trying to get "ride academy" to come as well.

Stumpy, mpusch and Phl218 like this.
  8. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Too bad you're 1100 miles away. Sounds like a ton of fun at what sounds like a very reasonable cost. Heck, the fancy electric go karts are like $25 for a few minutes, and this sounds like way more fun.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  9. Robby-Bobby

We have an airport:) the fancy official pdt shuttle is driven by me:)

mpusch likes this.
  10. Pitdad42

Pitdad42 Well-Known Member

Sounds like an excellent off season venture. Do you have a web site with track schedule and other info?

11. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Left handers only or do you set up some rights too?

12. Robby-Bobby

We have a Facebook page with race schedule.

If it's a private event we pretty much cater to your schedule.

We have a TT course with 2 right handlers also.

Tonyp425, JTRC51 and r6boater like this.
  13. emry

emry Can you count? 50 Fucking what?

Awesome opportunity here guys! I am not affiliated and have never ridden with these guys. But the one-day I spent doing flat track with people that knew something more than how to crash (at another similar $$$ school) taught me a tremendous amount about throttle control and using the rear brake effectively. Much more than the years of crashing and the money spent fixing shit while I scratched my head as to what happened. To be honest it helped my street ridding habits more than race. Plus it was fun as shit with a group.

14. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

What is the FB page (link or name)? Also would like to know dates. This would be an awesome side getaway to our planned trip to Destin soon!!

Thanks for doing this btw. Awesome of you!!

15. PATBAROK

PATBAROK I <3 Poontang

If a beeb has a get together there over the winter-I'll drive down from NY

16. 418

418 Expert #59

What bikes?