1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donald Trump..... Screw the politicians!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by luke738, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I was not criticizing you.

2. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

Ted Cruz's wife, Heidi, rejoined Goldman Sachs. shocker

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Why would she not?

BigBird likes this.
  4. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

I agree but it shows the hypocrisy of his stance when he was out campaigning

What’s harder to overlook is the hypocrisy. At the very time he was presenting himself to voters as an anti-establishment candidate free of Wall Street influence, he was getting a big loan from a Wall Street firm. So much for Mr. Cruz’s attacks on crony capitalism and his tale of putting everything on the line to get where he is.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...bb4dd403c7d_story.html?utm_term=.4e7fcb8d934a
    Link is from Washington Post who is owned by Jeff Bezos of Amazon so while it has a slant it is accurate of what Cruz supposedly espoused

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

That's all right Chelsea never left the Clinton foundation

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

7. sheepofblue

8. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Now Juanita Broaddrick and Paula Jones want to also be there. Hillary would be pissing in her pants if she saw all of Bill's "girls" in front of her at one time. None of them would have to say a word but just smile sweetly. :beer:

kangasj likes this.
  9. sheepofblue

And once again Trump makes a flippant comment and totally undermines the attack on him.

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Is the venue big enough for all of Bill's girls?

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Looks like she won't be there, but he made his point.

12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

13. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I hope neither gets 270 and the President is elected by the House. It would hasten the disintegration of our rotten system and lead to riots in the streets.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Yeah. Just what we need. Paul Ryan. :rolleyes:

15. Fonda Dix

Cuckles the clown. Joy.

16. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

It would take a truly Herculean effort to locate a less desirable choice for the office of President than those we face, but I expect the House would be up for the challenge.

crashman likes this.
  17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

They could dust off Bawnee Fwank...

18. Fonda Dix

He should be easy to find at one of the local glory holes.

19. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

They have to elect one of the top 3 candidates in the electoral college. What's also interesting is that although the House votes, they don't vote by members, they vote by state delegation. So it's almost direct election by the states, without regard to population. They could conceivably vote for the candidate who didn't get a plurality of the electoral college.

Gary Johnson as compromise candidate?
    Stranger things have happened!

Whatever happened, it would create a huge mess that would hopefully cause enough chaos to force some change on the broken system we have. I'm tired of the undercurrent of violence and potential civil conflict, if we're going to do it let's just get it done already.

20. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Like what?? lol