1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 Aprilia RSV4 Factory - 4 Sale - $10,000 OBO

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Rangerrotty99, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Rangerrotty99

Rangerrotty99 Member

2010 Aprilia RSV4 Factory built as a track bike. Original MSO in hand. 6051 miles. Nera forged magnesium wheels. Bazazz TC (clip-on dial and dash mounted light) and quickshifter. Ohlins 30mm cartridges in forks. Woodcraft rearsets (GP shift), frame sliders, and case sliders. Axle sliders. Samco hose kit. Braking full floating front rotors. Keyless start. Catalyst track body work. Arko header and midpipe with Arrow GP can. Lithium battery. I think that is everything.....

Has been crashed twice, both lowsides. The body work is solid, but is scraped up. The tank is scraped under the carbon fiber guards. The frame is dented on the left side from the clip-on hitting it on the first crash.

I have loved this bike since the first day I rode it. I am very sorry to list it for sale, but I'd like to get into dirtbiking with my son. This will help fund the purchases of that.

If interested/needed, I have stands and warmers that can be negotiated. If you'd like stock Factory wheels, I can see if my wife's 2012 Factory wheels will fit on this. That could be a way to reduce the price.

Additional pictures upon request. Email me at schmidt.mba AT gmail.com .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Rangerrotty99

Rangerrotty99 Member

Bump.

As the title says, I'm open to offers. The worst thing I can say is "no."

Further, I could be interested in trades for a 250cc and up dirt bike, plus cash from you.

Thank you!!

3. Rangerrotty99

Rangerrotty99 Member

Sale pending

4. You still have it???

5. opinion914

opinion914 Well-Known Member

He does not. :p