1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Rifles Matter

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Banditracer, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

He should set out a box of Kleenex for the safe spacers who cry at the site of his sign.

tropicoz likes this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not Kleenex, TrigllyPuffs.

4. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Id go with "hands up, don't shoot" next.

Rogue4 likes this.
  5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You people need to understand the caliber of tourists in coastal Maine towns.

Namely, liberal cunts from Mass to Manhattan and every "safe space" in between.

I like Maine. They have constitutional carry. :D

tropicoz likes this.
  6. Falcondrvr

Falcondrvr Well-Known Member

Absolutely amazing. Can you imagine actually cutting your vacation short because of a sign with a gun in somebody's yard? So glad I got outta the shithole that is CT. The insanity has become boundless.

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

"Some of these people have cut their vacation short and left early," Town Manager Thomas Woodin said.

BULLSHIT

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wouldn't surprise me a bit, people are stupid.

sheepofblue likes this.
  9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Massholistanians and their southern counterparts don't cut vacations short. They bitch about how much nicer their view would be if it weren't for all the local peasants, except of course those quaint Gorton's fishermen with their yellow slickers and full gray beards.

If the state's economy didn't hinge so much on those cunts visiting and complaining, I'd say knock the Piscataqua River bridge down and let Mike deal with them. :D

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The one upside to tourorists is that it makes you truly appreciate where you live when they're gone :D

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Unless they don't go...

12. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Hmmmm. Freudian slip? :D

13. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Nah. Freudian slips are accidental.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've lived in cool places without the assholes, you don't appreciate it as much as you do in one with part time asshole invasions :D

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

No, you see, they visit, they buy land, they build and then they bitch about the locals.

Fuck every last one of them. :D

sheepofblue likes this.
  16. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

I was a MA resident now I live in NH and we can get away with Tons of shit.....just shows how sad peoples lives are to actually not realize this is a right to have

17. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Just remember the phrase I made up not too long ago......" You're not only surrounded by idiots, you're outnumbered!" :D

18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I spend some time in our Nashua office and you can tell the locals from those from Boston real easily.

19. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

How do you know there weren't any assholes? Maybe you were the asshole :)

20. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

Hahaha.....yup