1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grattan National

Discussion in 'General' started by 5axis, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Just damn.

JBall likes this.
  2. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Prep that Ninjer, I bought a large can of whoopass and still have plenty left!

3. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Police called this morning bike has been recovered!
    They found it tossed in a back yard in the neighborhood closest to the track.
    I'm guessing kids rode it till the battery died then realized how heavy it is when motor isn't assisting and dumped it.
    I'm guessing same kids are prolly the ones who took a dump in the shower and caused havoc.
    Bad news for you guys there all the time kids now know it's prime grounds for stealing stuff.
    Thanks for everyone who was looking for the bike online, etc.

Ride safe,
    AAron

WANABE RACER, j cal, jt21 and 6 others like this.
  4. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

By saying kids, do you know they are kids or have a description? Seems like if they aren't there for or with racers it will be obvious at least at a non-national events. Also maybe we should be checking wrist bands. I can't imagine a kid paying $25 to come in the pits to steal stuff. No wrist band. boot them

5. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

No description. Everything happened at ZeroDarkThirty so I would "assume" they snuck into the track and wandered around.

Ride safe,
    AAron

6. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

Was the neighborhood mentioned the one east of the track across Lassiter Rd?
    Time for deer monitors and motion lights and alarms. :)

7. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

I understood it to be the one across Lassiter Rd. But I will confirm.

Ride safe,
    AAron

8. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Awesome news Aaron!! Was hoping good news was coming when I saw you bumped this thread.

Any luck on the wallet?

DucatiBomber likes this.
  9. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

No luck on the wallet.
    I'm sure it's in the trash or in a field somewhere there was nothing of value in it to someone else.
    Just a PIA. My drivers license, WERA ID, rewards cards etc. lucky I don't carry cash and I had taken my two debit cards earlier in the day. They are always normally in there so on that account I got lucky.

Ride safe,
    AAron

10. Smalls

Smalls 2012 Blue...

Awesome news......i'm really glad they found it for you......it really bummed us out that you had come here for a national race and had all that bullshit happen......hopefully it doesn't keep you guys from returning back......it was great seeing you and meeting Tyler and Brad......

DucatiBomber likes this.
  11. KCFirebolt

KCFirebolt Large man. Little bike.

Race audio has been uploaded. If you're looking for audio to add to your gopro footage, let me know.

Next time, let's stick to Rule #1: Don't Bump into Anything.

Thanks everyone!

12. jt21

jt21 JFugginT

Glad to hear the bike was recovered,
    awesome news!! Hopefully it's not torn up. As mentioned, don't let it deter you from coming back.