1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The state of racism

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Aug 27, 2016.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...aepernick-explains-protest-of-national-anthem

So we have a 1/2 black president and a guy making millions whining about racism.

In the mean time an average sheep like me met a variety of people today and we all got along just fine. Maybe the problem is you are a whiny bitch Colin Kaepernick. Hopefully you lose that job that many would love to have (in a variety of races) and you can go be oppressed somewhere.

Of course he is on SF so the crazies there might appreciate his demented attitude. Myself I will be turning off any game with SF playing this year (though admittedly I am not their big audience)

speeddaddy and aedwards01 like this.
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

BFD.

Let his sponsors deal with him.

3. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

I was wondering if this story was going to appear here. It does certainly seem pretty hypocritical when these highly paid athletes chose to protest against "oppression" while still willing to cash those checks written by a "whitey" owner.

The dude should seriously be more concerned about whether or not he'll get a chance to keep getting those checks. He really not special anymore...

4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

He is trying to create a controversy to blame when he doesn't get the starting job. The dude sucks as a QB, and sucks even more at life.
    His sponsors will hear about it and should drop him for being a no talent and clown.

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I wonder what the cops who guard him at the games think of his protest?

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Ok Kaeperprick, if you're oppressed then my white privilege ass is taking your money so hand over your millions you stupid jackass. :Poke:

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

All it proves is that just because someone is a somewhat talented ball player does not necessarily mean that they have very many brain cells working. Screw him and of course, the horse he rode in on. :beer:

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

My guess. ^^^

9. condon66

condon66 Member well known

This kind of shit makes NO ONE think about why he says he did it. He just wants more spotlight. Fucking scum.

10. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

He's a prick. Nothing else to say.

11. blkduc

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Maybe he will spread his huge salary to his oppressed brothers.... but I am betting not.

As to the Marine he stood taller than most people in the stadium.

aedwards01 likes this.
  13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Well Krappernick confirmed my initial impression of him...
    Fucking million dollar retard that looks like he got attacked by a bunch of third graders with sharpies. Hopefully some big defensive lineman hurts him bad this year!

aedwards01, R Acree and speeddaddy like this.
  14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

What, likes uses trigger words and makes him retreat to his safe space? :D

stk0308 and crashman like this.
  15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, he expressed his opinion and now, he'll reap or suffer the consequences.

He did leave himself an exit if the heat comes.

16. condon66

condon66 Member well known

A friend just told me he thinks this meat wad was adopted by white parents. Didn't google into it but if that were the case, oh the irony.

Update: Yep, adopted by white parents. Damn whitey! African-American hatin' cracker bastards! He should protest!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Thinking about this a bit he might have done f@cked up. The push back against SJW crybabies and their PC thuggery has started. He's late to the dance and the music has changed.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  18. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Freedom of speech doesn't mean there aren't consequences.

R Acree likes this.
  19. blkduc

You speak da truuf...evidence is that Trump is the nominee chosen by the people.

20. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

There is no inherent drive to make things better.

I will say that it is of some comedic relief hearing liberals saying, "all men are 'created' equal."

And, from watching the Media, I am now confused. Is there an inner-city problem or not. By the criticism of Trump's view, it seems all is peachy? What is the big fuzz, then?

Nevermind. Must be a function of, or combination of agenda or intellectual hypocrisy.