1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: 1996 Honda RS125R

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Bill Syfan, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Bill Syfan

Bill Syfan Well-Known Member

For sale is a 1996 Honda RS125 with 2000-style bodywork, fiberglass airbox and 2004-style tail section with HRC seat pad. Engine has just been rebuilt by Andrews Cycle Works, and I went through the chassis from front to back. The bike has Hjelm rearsets, the good Brembo front rotor to go with the Brembo caliper, a new D.I.D. 415 chain, a starting tool, and a new Ohlins-style steering damper. It has new Dunlop tires with less than 50 miles on them.

Spares include a 1999-style tail section, windscreen, carbon fiber rear fender, exhaust silencer, carburetor, cylinder, rearsets, footpegs, handlebars, brake and clutch levers, brake pads, a clutch (fibers and steels), spark plugs and lots of gaskets and smaller parts.

Includes a full set of gearing, jetting and a rear stand.

$3,700

PM, e-mail, call or text me for details. The bike currently lives in Fort Worth, TX. I can meet the buyer if within a reasonable distance, or arrange for shipping at buyer's expense.

Bill Syfan
    817 fivetwotwo 2241
    bsyfan at gmail dot com

[​IMG][/URL
    ]

[​IMG][/URL
    ]

[​IMG][/URL
    ]

[​IMG][/URL
    ]

2. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Man I would come out of retirement for this...

Any need for a nice 2006 LS 6.0 engine? :D

3. Bill Syfan

No, but thanks for the offer.

4. Scott S.

Scott S. Well-Known Member

Suspension is set up for what weight rider?

5. Bill Syfan

The current suspension setup would work up to about 180 lbs. Beyond that, you'd want to change to stiffer springs, which are pretty easy to get.

Scott S. likes this.
  6. Bill Syfan

7. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

damn someone got a nice one