1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First: Kill All The Lawyers

Discussion in 'General' started by YamRZ350, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Rollin Dirty

Rollin Dirty Pass the .50.

When was Jangles picked?

The link to Sellek's sworn affidavit I found and posted a few weeks ago tried to explain her cash deposits as "savings" from home - and said they stopped recently.

Interesting weekend reading:

Screenshot_2016-07-10-16-13-52.png

Curious about this:

Screenshot_2016-07-10-16-24-24.png

If the criminal standerd is higher, what does ing have to prove?

What does he mean that the indivduals are "personally liable?"

Does insurance cover the individuals after a trial for rico or the "bad faith" claims?

2. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

3. SamG

SamG yellow plate for life!!

Have we any cadavers yet?

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

No such luck.

5. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

6. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Actually have no ideal. I just thought that Cmra and its members would be served best by running there own practice day.
    I'm sure he has his reasons. But after all the discussions on him running a for profit business as the president of a none profit organization.
    I thought id share. So that part is gone.

Steven Isenhower #52

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Is that a good thing?

8. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Well this wont effect me at all as I don't do track days. From a few folks who ive talked to and this is only what others have said.
    Seems that Lone Star doesn't get dates at some of the other tracks in Texas.
    And with TWS closing down there is no other tracks they do track days without CMRA race weekends
    Hit Lone Stars Web page and look at dates.
    I figured they cant make money so it getting shut down.

Steven Isenhower #52

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Have the lawyers been killed yet?

10. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

The time is not right, DUH, but there will be some.

Steven Isenhower #52

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

and then Hillary will be charged, right? :D

12. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Does make you wonder if LSTD is falling on the sword? They had a very long run for the business and ran an excellant track day from the beginning, they will be missed.

crashman likes this.
  13. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

I'm confused. I thought they were getting rich off of running track days prior to CMRA weekends?

VFRacer-R and crashman like this.
  14. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Maybe they are selling it so they can have a decent account balance at the prison commissary .:D

15. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Better buy up all the ramen...

16. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

and the canned shrimp and octupus :flag:

17. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

LSTD was my favorite track day org with the exception of Ty's classes with RS. His classes were great. Moira was just getting her org off the ground but I think she still runs a good event.

18. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Well if you notice they only had a few track days without Cmra. As of this yr CMRA has don't half of their own practice days.
    Others where Lone Star. I have heard where some tracks wont rent to Lone Star. So narrows it down for places to operate.
    So no money for Lone Star. and without CMRA Friday practice money then guess profit margin went down as cost to rent track just went up.
    That's my basic math theory.
    Steven Isenhower #52

19. Ben Gooding

Ben Gooding Well-Known Member

https://casetext.com/case/inge-ex-re...-assn-v-walker

In conclusion of reading said document....

Therefore, Plaintiff's Motion to Remand and Request for Attorneys' Fees (Doc. 21) is DENIED.

So moving the case back/remand to state court is denied and Attorney's fees are denied.

Stays in Federal District court and has supplemental jurisdiction over the remaining state-law claims, and will continue to exercise such supplemental jurisdiction.

Making RICO accusations lands you in Federal court, and Now the plaintiff wants it back in state court, hmmm.... Those pesky Federal judges know the law very well and can smell BS from miles away!

rk97 likes this.
  20. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Nice one.
    Funny thing is Cmra is one who moved it to Federal court.
    And after the judge made everyone have a sit down to settle case Cmra offered an insult offer and wasted everyone time.
    And judge didn't make a ruling on anything.
    But Cmra did get another insurance policy to help drag this out a few more yrs.
    And after BOD elections things may just turn around for the better.

Steven Isenhower #52