1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sprocketcenter.com

Discussion in 'General' started by Rogue4, Aug 22, 2016.

1. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

The Beeb does not break down, it's your fault if you can't get on. But I secretly think Mongo and DaveK screw with it to make people go crazy

2. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Ok,
    Just want to make sure the details are here.
    -You placed the order, you're either over seas or about to be.
    -You see that the order hasn't shipped
    -You "inquire" as to why through email
    -You fail to get a response so you send another email
    -Still failing to get a response you send another email
    -After many emails you come here to create a thread
    -You finally get a response(email I assume)because maybe someone here picked up the phone and called the guy.

Does that about cover it?

3. Rogue4

Rogue4 Well-Known Member

Pretty much.

And now the kit is with my guy and all is well. Only harm done is the dyno being pushed back a week.

4. That is what I wrote above, seemed oddly familiar. Welcome to 2016 where shits expected to arrive within the hour and everyones afraid to talk.

5. Another thing... didn't ask or indicate if it was in stock. We've discussed this before, if you "need" something make sure its in stock. 22 days may not be out of the norm for a Ducati sprocket, I don;t know, they could be made from the hides of baby seals for all I know. Bottom line is yes within a reasonable time they should have responded to you emails (I prefer 24 hours but 48 is still reasonable), but take some f ing responsibility.

You obviously left your # as a means of contact, they tried that.
    You didn't get stock nor did they indicate it was in stock, shipping label doesn't mean squat.
    You failed to pick up the phone or check voice mails which they appear to have communicated an update to you.
    You go to a public forum trying to, well not sure what you are trying to do, I know I am killing a bit of time between meetings, drinking my 2nd pot of coffee and about to go take a big Mongo sized dump. As well as I am practicing bad grammer and run on sentences.

For the record I've never even heard of sprocketcenter or Brian Lewis so have no affiliation with them what so ever. I get my shit from TJ at RD, mainly because I can treat him like shit, yell at him for not checking stock personally (he actually does it himself a lot if I really need it which I greatly appreciate), call and bitch because he sends me detailed invoices and the wife sees them just to hear him say sorry, all that and he still gives me great deals. He takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

6. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Lol I've spoken to TJ about changing the company name so ridersdiscount isn't all over the credit card bill that the wife opens. I'm sick of hearing from her "you spent all that money and still don't win?"

Boman Forklift, neckbrace and BHP41 like this.
  7. If gentlemens clubs can do it so can they, plus the darn tape, worse than an amazon box because 50/50 chance amazon is for something around the house, 0 chance with an RD box :)

8. Rogue4

Rogue4 Well-Known Member

Continue to feel free with your pointless rambling. Not sure where I said I expect shit within an hour either. If you require a phone call to conduct all of your business, the general public (who you said you're glad to not deal with) is probably better off.

9. I was killing time, sometimes I get bored. Time to go and finish the rebuild the dirty bike motor. Good thing I ordered my parts early enough.

Rogue4 likes this.
  10. neckbrace

neckbrace Well-Known Member

That's hilarious.

11. Rogue4

Rogue4 Well-Known Member

I'm also a huge fan of TJ @ RD. Our last conversation went something like "Hey, I installed Attack rearsets on my 675R with the GP configuration and now the shift...."

TJ cuts me off "The rod is $8, want me to use your regular card and address?"

And yes, this was a phone call because I had no clue what I even needed to order.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Depends on what your definition of "it" is and there ain't no way to prove it. The "K" in my name stands for Klinton.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Occasionally but it's really obvious if we do. :D

14. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

I thought Klinton was spelled with a "C":D:Poke:

15. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

LOLOLOLOLOL That's classic!!!! Sounds like something my wife would say to me.

Yea, he should put an option during checkout, that you fill out on each order with the bogus name it will say on the credit card bill. With just the below stores I could fool my wife for years.

Nordstrom
    Target

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Not if you're a Deutschlander

motoracer1100 likes this.