A sixpack

Discussion in 'General' started by Phl218, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

Ok!

I also thought we should have a racer party.
    Oh, wait- wasn't there something?

2. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

And here I read the OP and think he needs a smaller lawn. I swear I'm such a buzzkill these days. I need a vacation.

3. 3twins

3twins Well-Known Member

I was thinking catheter.

4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

When it cools off a bit. I'm working on it. Hectic year.

Phl218 likes this.
  5. 1coopgt

1coopgt Well-Known Member

Sitting on the porch watching the wife cut the grass while you drink your beer & Smoke the Cigar .

Phl218 likes this.
  6. Phl218

Phl218 .

we fight every time who gets to mow. i just like to move while popping the can. and riding a mower is not work. i cannot describe how much i enjoy it.

sitting on an airplane on the other hand or in meetings - that sucks the life out of me. even beer and cigars wouldn't change that.

Metalhead likes this.
  7. Phl218

Phl218 .

you need my lawn, the mower and some beer : take that as a vacation.

however, it must be a german thing. when i have family over, i don't get to ride the mower at all.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I like mowing - on the riding mower (well, when it's not too too dusty). It's the edging and trimming and blowing and everything else to get it to look right that I hate. So I ignore that until Evelyne gets pissed :D

9. Phl218

Phl218 .

:stupid:

10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I'm struggling seeing you with a weed eater in your hands.

11. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Mowing sucks! Just got done brush hogging the lower field...2.5 hours of baking in the sun. The only entertainment were the swallows that were dive bombing me to eat all the insects I was kicking up. They are absolutely amazing in their flight control. 2 beers down trying to rehydrate....

lightning97 likes this.
  12. caferace

caferace No.

What's missing? A jump, of course. Even better if it's got flames. Light your smoke on the way over it.

-jim

Phl218 likes this.
  13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

When somebody says "what am I missing?" and the first thing you think of is "a tube rammed up your pee hole", you've got issue! :)

Phl218 likes this.
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So is that like a once every 2nd or third cut, or do it the same weekend kind of thing?:D

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dunno why, been using one for 35+ years :D Even did it for a living for a while.

The blower is better, balances out the belly :crackup:

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Once a year - twice if the weather is nice enough at the same time I get the urge.

It was great earlier this summer, now the damn brick patio looks like a forest (didn't blow the leaves off so the weeds took root and some are 5-6' tall). Looks like it'll be dry enough this weekend for RoundUp. Got a 2 gallon backpack sprayer and I'll go through two of them getting everything sprayed that needs killing.

17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I too was a topography engineer back in the day. Topography engineering does not pay well.

joec likes this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No it did not. Granted neither does my current career choice. And I was in MUCH better shape then. I think I chose the wrong path all in all :eek:

19. Pants Romano

Pants Romano Well-Known Member

20. 3twins

3twins Well-Known Member

Ahh shoot...did I share my kink out loud again?