LOL Max@Traxxion is full of it

Discussion in 'General' started by LDH, Feb 10, 2004.

1. LDH

LDH Well-Known Member

Upset are you kidding? I've been laughing for 2 days.

I do feel sincere in my opinions of Max & don't mind telling people what I think, but I am not in the least bit upset. If you look at some of the posts on this thread you will find some people that truly are though. The reports of stalking are nothing more than Max's attempt at hyperbole. He needs that to divert the focus. I've been to Max's booth at the Indy Show & he demonstrated his flawed measuring machine for me, he's worked on my bike (spoonfed me some bullshit at the same time) & I stood in the parking lot at the GNF with him a few months ago & listened to him tell stories for an hour not 3 feet from him. He knows damn good and well that if I wanted to I could have reached out & slapped the crap out of him on numerous occassions :D , but that is not the case. I wish him no physical harm & all this internet play should be deemed as harmless.

Max is just one of those guys that will say anything as long as it benefits him & I take great delectation in knowing that I mean so much to him that he has to make up stories & fake webpages just to discredit me. Seems to me if I was really so insignificant he wouldn't bother seeing as he has so many race teams to tend to & shock orders to place with Craig Erion. I on the other hand have all day free to surf the net & enjoy the show.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2004
  2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

and that's funny. because everyone here thinks you are gay.

you lose.

3. atl_hooligan

atl_hooligan Well-Known Member

Hit the purple button that says "Quote".

:D :D :D

4. atl_hooligan

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

:Poke:

5. Litespeed

Litespeed Rocket Scientist

I'm thinking about getting a Sax. I'm not sure if I want an Alto or Tenor but would like to find a good one for under $1500. It's main pupose would be to hang on the wall and occasionally annoy the neighbors. ANyone have any suggestions? (As a side note...I really like the LA Sax colored ones because they would go better with my furniture.)

6. You can buy many many nice saxes for under $1500. But sorta like riding bikes, you don't need a GSXR1000 to get started.

A Yamaha YAS-23 student horn will work good and can be had for $300-500 depending on condition.

7. LDH

LDH Well-Known Member

yea but the 23 has nickel plated keys... Gotta have gold you know :D

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

the "look, now i'll try to be funny" diversion. :rolleyes:

9. exmutant1

exmutant1 Well-Known Member

DOH !! :eek: :D :D

10. LDH

LDH Well-Known Member

No I was being serious if I had been trying to be funny I would have said something to the effect that if Max sold saxophones his response would have been much more explicit in that you have to start out with the top of the line custom pro model sax with axxion valves in it that cost an additional $300 when in fact a YAS-23 would be just fine.

11. atl_hooligan

LDH = Lord Dick Humper

Let's change this thread to who can come up with the best acronym for Less 'Den Hard!

12. LDH

LDH Well-Known Member

I have noticed that most of the threads on this board center around homosexual slants & jabs. Seems repressed for the most part, but it's no wonder why Max thinks that it is appropriate behaviour after hanging out with you guys all the time. I guess it's not funny unless it has something to do with bathroom humor or making up silly names like you are in elementary school.

13. mad brad

mad brad Guest

learning disabled headcheese.

14. LDH

LDH Well-Known Member

oooh thats a good one brad, your teacher will be so impressed that you strung those three words together all by yourself. You might even get a cookie or something

[​IMG]

15. atl_hooligan

Hey Limp Dick Homo no one's bashing here. Don't be afraid to come out of the closet! You must be the repressed one to read into every post we make as homophobic.

16. blueduc37

blueduc37 Well-Known Member

How do post one of those "Add LDH to your ignore list" links?

17. LDH

LDH Well-Known Member

Ok I'll play too

[​IMG]

18. atl_hooligan

Here you go!

Ignore LDH

19. oneslowzx6r

oneslowzx6r Well-Known Member

That was a good one.