1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FREE - Joe Rocket Supermoto 2-piece suit

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by NemesisR6, Jul 24, 2016.

1. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Disclaimer: this suit has been through a couple crashes and in its current condition I do not think it is at all safe to use for roadracing. It should be fine for lower-speed stuff (cart tracks etc.) or if you want to take your mountain-bike off some sweet jumps.

It has been repaired on the back side of the left armpit, and the back side of the right armpit has a small, quarter-sized hole. The pants are intact save for some rash. It has a full circumference zipper that works just fine. The foam inserts for the shoulder and forearms are missing, but the suit has hard, external plastic armor in these areas.

Jacket and pants are a size 46/56. I am 6' 200 lbs. with a 34' inseam and it fits perfect.

FREE, though I would ask that you pay actual shipping costs.

image1(1).JPG

image2(1).JPG

image3(1).JPG

image4(1).JPG

image5(1).JPG

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  2. Hans Boos

Hans Boos Member

PM sent

3. nickxx4360

nickxx4360 Well-Known Member

WOW, I have had suit for many years and love it. I still wear it, great suit. you can by replacement PADS for the jacket and pats for like 20 bucks a set!! I had one crash, replaced the elbow,knee and shoulder pads and I was set. GLWS!

4. NemesisR6

Yea, it was a great suit, and I walked away without a scratch in both crashes (lowsides) I had in it. It is very comfortable due to a more "relaxed" fit compared to roadrace suits, and breathes very well.

No sense in me keeping it, though, as it just takes up closet space that could be better used for outfits that my wife never wears.

5. samizx7

samizx7 Well-Known Member

it is my size and would be great from my supermoto. if it is available . i will take it. just pm me your paypal and i will send you the money. thanks

6. NemesisR6

Suit has been claimed.