1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Endurance Race at Pitt Race full course July 2016

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by BEi Racing, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

It looks like one of my riders won't be doing the endurance race now, so if there are any SV650 riders looking to do this let me know.

I have a Gen1 sprint bike that is not set up for endurance racing in any shape or form. We are not super fast guys. We are just doing this for fun, and to see if we like the format.

2. rob92

rob92 Member

Emerson likes this.
  3. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Is there a breakdown of the purse posted somewhere? I followed the link and couldn't find one.

Also, it says the grid is set by order of registration. I'm assuming all the classes will be gridded in order? HW up front, MW behind them, LW in the rear?

Also, for Friday racer practice, can we sign up by team and rotate riders or does each rider need to sign up for practice?

Last edited: May 17, 2016
    DucatiBomber likes this.
  4. ceebus

ceebus Well-Known Member

Sent you a pm

5. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

you are correct...
    Gridding will be HW/MW/LW
    Within those classes registration will be by time of registration.
    I will get you answers about practice on Friday.

Ride safe,
    AAron

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  6. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Thanks

DucatiBomber likes this.
  7. Speedracer74

Speedracer74 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, if anyone looking for possible riders or riders looking for teams you should hop on to the N2 Forum and post what you are looking for. I was at an N2 day over the weekend and there was a lot of interest in doing the Steel City Endurance Race. Army of Darkness is in! The track is super fun and top notch. The track is easy on tires which means a lower cost to the teams. If you are on this section of the forum you obviously like Endurance racing so come out and fill the grid!

DucatiBomber, Eskimo and ekraft84 like this.
  8. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Posted this in the general forum also...
    One of the things we decided was to do something different with the awards for the top three in each class.
    So we are having custom made trophies for the top 3 in each of the classes and the overall winner.
    Each trophy will be unique and different.
    Sean Skinner of MotoRelic has been commissioned to create the trophies.
    Here is a teaser ...
    This is the overall trophy (it's not complete yet and of course where it says "Winner"there will be a custom plate with the Name ofthe event, Date, Class and position in class) image.jpeg

Ride safe,
    AAron

9. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Aaron,

Is there a Saturday schedule out? Curious as to how much practice time we get Saturday morning. Also still wondering about Friday if the team can sign up or if we have to sign up by individual. Thanks

Mike

10. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Well-Known Member

Got a disposable bike, got two other relics to ride it with me, and we just registered. Gassy Geezers Racing ready to roll!

Speedracer74 and DucatiBomber like this.
  11. talber8

talber8 Well-Known Member

What's the count looking like?

I'm trying to talk some CCS Team Challenge guys to do the double header and drive in NJ sat night for Sunday's race after

DucatiBomber likes this.
  12. slimjim00

slimjim00 Well-Known Member

In for the lightweight class!

DucatiBomber likes this.
  13. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

We have a LW team

DucatiBomber likes this.
  14. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

When does pre-entry close?

DucatiBomber likes this.
  15. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Turn out is picking up.
    I'll try and get and exact number but I think we around or over 20 teams and teams are literally entering every day.
    There is going to be a lot of competition for sure. Lots of really big names from the past and present are signed up.
    Hope to see some CCS team challenge teams show up.

Ride safe,
    AAron

Shenanigans likes this.
  16. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Btw Trophies are completed and ready. IMO they turned out great!
    image.jpeg

Ride safe,
    AAron

17. simonburic

simonburic Runs Wide

Army of Darkness Rules!!!

18. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

Maybe a dumb question, but will there be tire venders there, most notably Dunlop?

19. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Anyone want an extra hand in the pits for the endurance race? I'm doing the racer school Friday and the sprints on Sunday. Would be happy to volunteer my time Saturday to help one of the teams out.

20. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

Not sure what our plan or agenda is yet, but we will def. need a help in the pits if you are offering!