2009 suzuki gsxr 1000 yoshimura superbike $7250.00

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Bigtime145, May 23, 2016.

1. Bigtime145

Bigtime145 New Member

I bought this bike off of a ama pro for twice what im selling for two years ago and never rode it seriously. I already had a 1000 and a 750 so i wanted this to be my pimp ride that i pulled out on grudge races or trying to beat my buddy on his attack zx10. Prior to buying i broke my back at work and had surgery, a long recovery and i thought i was good. Nope, wrong i was screwed. My siatic nerve is still pinched at riding knee bend and my hamstring cramps so bad i just cant do it anymore. Sold everything but this. Was going to put mladin's paint sceam back on it and put it in my living room but i just bought a house and would like to raise the downpayment. With that bs said this bike is coming with everything i have. Pitbull front and rear stand. Two pitbull trailer restraints with a extra base for trailer rearrangement. Brand new woodcraft tire warmers. The newer ones made in usa. All spares like levers, rearset parts, clip-ons, stickers, brembo front master i think its just a 18x19, nothing fancy. The bike has brand new dunlop slicks, fresh oil motul 300v, kn oil filter, fresh coolant, new bearings everywhere,and is ready to ride, minus two things the upper and lower fairing. Sold them w my b bike. Im pretty sure anyone looking on this site and this bike can handle that. Also easier for your paint sceam. The guage, frame, nuts n bolts yadda yadda reflect 3600 miles on a clean, clear, nys title. The motor, and tranny have two weekends on them. The rest of the bike is brand new. I replaced everything trying to make a museum piece here.
    Yosh built motor, pistons,crank,cams,inner rotor generator, mag cover. Yosh knife cut tranny, yosh wheels(jb-magtan)magnesium, brand new powder coat and bearings. Yosh oil cooler(made by feber) Yosh em-pro ecu piggy backed w bazzaz zi-fi w autotune, bazzaz quickshitter, and traction control that is tunable on the fly on dial next to map switch. Mapped and dynoed on u4 at 197rwhp, and mr12 ar 207rwhp. Leo vince exaust, brembo rotors, brembo rcs master with folding lever and matching rcs clutch. Brand new pads w extra sets, hel lines. Driven clip-ons, motion pro quick throttle, vortex rearsets,gpr stabilizer. Ohlins front and rear, titanium axle nut, vortex sprockets with ek 3d chain, lightech chain adjusters, ballistic battery. Sure im forgetting some things.
    I know its out of contigency but it all fits in a frame that is for you seriour racers. Or use it for parts or part it out i dont care. I just cant make myself rip it all apart even tho id prolly do way better.
    Email lucashouse145@yahoo, call or text 607 three four three 98twofour. $7250.00 bike is located in binghamton ny, a hour south of syracuse. My name is luke. Thanks.
    It wont let me upload all pics. Go to craigslist in binghamton ny for pics or text me if your serious.
    And to avoid questions i already sold the 15k electronics package, i sold the big yosh tank they come with.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 23, 2016
  2. Bigtime145

Bigtime145 New Member

Pics

Attached Files:

3. Nice ride.

4. Kelcey Walker

Kelcey Walker Member

Is this bike still for sale?

5. Bigtime145

Bigtime145 New Member