1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tarhole Fans!! Post your excuses Here!

Discussion in 'General' started by dtalbott, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Lighten up Fracis. Maybe one day your little tech boys can beat us in football again. :D

2. 1slowguy

1slowguy Well-Known Member

Joke

Three Basketball fans were on their way to a game when they noticed a foot sticking out of the bushes by the side of the road. They stopped and discovered a nude female drunk and passed out. Out of respect, the NCSU fan took off his cap and placed it over her right breast. The Carolina fan took off his cap and placed it over her left breast. Following their lead, the Duke fan took off his cap and placed it over her crotch. The police were called and when the officer arrived, he conducted his inspections. First he lifted up the NCSU cap, replaced it, and wrote down some notes. Next, He lifted up the Carolina hat, replaced it, and wrote some more notes down. The officer then lifted up the Duke cap, replaced it, then lifted it again, replaced, lifted it a third time, and replaced it one last time. The duke fan was getting upset and finally asked, " What are you, some kind of pervert of something? Why do you keep lifting and looking, lifting and looking?"
    Well, the officer said, "I am simply suprised, normally when I look under a DUKE hat, I find an A$$HOLE."
    :D
    origins unknown

3. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

That was pretty good.

The best part is that you can change who puts their hat where, depending on what college you like.

4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Another Duke Joke:

Bonkistry

Introductory Chemistry at Duke has been taught for about a zillion years by Professor Bonk (really), and his course is semi-affectionately known as "Bonkistry." He has been around forever, so I wouldn't put it past him to come up with something like this. Anyway, one year there were these two guys who were taking Chemistry and who did pretty well on all of the quizzes and the midterms and labs, etc., such that going into the final they had a solid A.

These two friends were so confident going into the final that the
    weekend before finals week (even though the Chem final was on Monday), they decided to go up to UVirginia and party with some friends up there. So they did this and had a great time. However, with their hangovers and everything, they overslept all day Sunday and didn't make it back to Duke until early monday morning. Rather than taking the final then, what they did was to find Professor Bonk after the final and explain to him why they missed the final. They told him that they went up to UVa for the weekend, and had planned to come back in time to study, but that they had a flat tire on the way back and didn't have a spare and couldn't get help for a long time and so were late getting back to campus. Bonk thought this over and then agreed that they could make up the final on the following day. The two guys were elated and relieved.

So, they studied that night and went in the next day at the time that Bonk had told them. He placed them in separate rooms and handed each of them a test booklet and told them to begin. They looked at the first problem, which was something simple about molarity and solutions and was worth 5 points. "Cool" they thought, "this is going to be easy." They did that problem and then turned the page. They were unprepared, however, for what they saw on the next page. It said:

(95 points) Which tire?

5. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "member"

Talbott I never said if you didnt go to college you cant root for your fav team, I just said I hate those people - they annoy me :D

And Paige I still hate the fucking shit out of the University of Georgia. If GT were as easy as UGA academically we wouldn't have a problem recruiting great players with an IQ of 7. its tough enough to stay in school at Tech, let alone play college sports there :D

6. Chris Stevenson

Chris Stevenson Hell I like you!

It was a good game even though I'm a Carolina fan. A lot of mistakes on both teams parts but I'd rather see one like that than a blow out. Though it's easier to watch either type of game when Carolina wins.

Ever since Smith retired I've felt like Carolina has been in a little bit of a fog with Guthridge and Doherty but with Williams I think within the next two years Carolina will get consistantly back to where they were with Smith. The are doing decent with what they have but they are really up and down from game to game. Though they have some good players I don't think that Gutheridge and Doherty were able to pull the recruits that Smith was or that Williams can.

No doubt Duke is a damn good team as much as I love to hate them. Are they the best team in the nation...........hmmmmm? Don't know that I would say that but they are one of the top teams. Will they win it all...........possible but hell the Orangemen weren't even ranked at one point last leason and they took it all.

Amen! I attended ECU and actually made it through. I spent a lot of time at other schools where I had friends from UNCC, UNCW, APP, NC State and UNC but for the ultimate college experience there are very few places like ECU. Now I didn't mention anything about the best top notch education but the best environment and people going without a doubt.

I also went to UNCG and after being a freshman at ECU in 92 and working for almost 10 years it's interesting how where you went to school doesn't really mean shit. Lord knows I know just as many UNC/Duke grads that have f%*&$ up their lives as I do ECU students.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2004