1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I hope he called him.
    But not too early.
    Or too late.
    Or while Frank was eating.
    Or on any day that ends with a y.
    Frank don't like that.

Rebel635 likes this.
  2. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

89 called at 10 am local time from London...

Time zones and their mysterious ways. :eek:

3. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Both parties are on the East coast.

4. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

5. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Well seeing how he doesnt like anything but a phone call or face to face i figured i would take the certified mail route with a required signature this time.

6. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Good move.

7. Jedb

What, you mean things that could result in not being able to say "I didn't say that?" or "I don't recall..."

Documented letter is a good route, as were your other methods to get trackable statements.

Good move. :thumb:

8. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Gotta keep playin that pussy card, you know.

vizsladog and Focker like this.
  9. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

that would offer proof of mailing but no proof of "what" was mailed and he doesnt have to accept and sign it either. might as well use registered mail sent by a notary public with witnesses present who will verify "what" was sent to him just in case he does accept it.

what are you sending him?

how about before all that, text message him and ask him to call you ASAP at his convenience so y'all can discuss and hopefully resolve the matter privately? if he ignores that text you have established a record that you tried to contact him for resolution.

depending on his reaction, then go postal if needed.

10. Ringer

Ringer Well-Known Member

The last 40 pages...

image.jpeg

11. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Build sheets means nothing. I've gotten build sheets on engines where nothing was as spec'd.

Buy the builder, not the build sheet. If any doubt ask for proof.

That advice is learned from decades of experience. I don't think it's fair to expect most to be that knowledgeable upfront. So those of us with experience should be looking out for those who dont know better.

blake holt and MELK-MAN like this.
  12. Jedb

I see what you did there. Well done!

13. 600k2

600k2 Well-Known Member

I'm guessing it was a demand letter.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Full of cuss words?

15. 600k2

600k2 Well-Known Member

I believe he said he's retained an attorney. A demand letter from an attorney sent certified mail will probably be the first step. It will probably be worded that they should respond asap to resolve the issue. Everyone on the beeb is a lawyer anyway so you all should have already known that. :D

throwdown likes this.
  16. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

One time at Tally in the rain during an endurance race, melka was riding for blue ridge or whatever and I was in tow....Rain being the equalizer, i was right up in him and sizing him up for a pass.....then I ran out of gas or something. lol.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  17. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

NTTAWWT:D

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Frank Sr siphoned it all out. :p

19. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

I have never met Sr, i have had literally 2 short conversations with JR over many years.. i simply saw something that wasn't right, and called bullshit on all the fire being blown their way. John was asked to call, he didn't. He took his issue to the "court of the beeb" instead. And Mongo, you're delusional, and just hanging on Junge's past glory or something to not see the involvement he played in this. Should Sr have cut John a check? sure.. and by all accounts i undertand he was was looking into doing so while trying to figure out WTF was going on, but it was John's decision to say "no, i'm not gonna call, and instead get my pound of flesh on the beeb, and have all my beebsters bask in my situation"... well. You got it John. And you are likely gonna need to retain an good lawyer to have a prayer of getting anything from Sr now. Just a guess though..

And put a fork in the "post what you know" folks. I have info (multiple messages/texts/etc) on Junge from folks that messaged me in CONFIDENCE. As in a "PRIVATE" message. Mongo can read the ones sent here on the beeb, it's his playpen, and anyone sending a pm here should understand that bit of privacy is out the window. But I'm quite satisfied in my position here, not even knowing John, Sr or Jr (well i know Jr, but not very well). John kinda lost me when he questioned Tim B's character (like 40 pages ago). Very few folks are as good a guy as he is.. .

The beeb.. the only place you are right, but people just think you aren't because they don't possess all the facts.. gotta love it!

20. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

LOL.. good times, with Gary Shilling's 650 when teamed up with Lyles Sanders. :) Little Tally i think.. lord, long time ago. I'm an asshole now though, can't ya tell??