1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vintage Season Opener.

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by bogganman, May 27, 2016.

1. Duck150

Duck150 Well-Known Member

Fast rider...

2. WERA854

WERA854 Well-Known Member

He said the same about you in 350GP and Walker in V2...but watch out next time guys, seems he forgot he had another 1,300 rpm to peak power, and was unknowingly short-shifting on the straight.

Oh my! :eek:

3. Duck150

Duck150 Well-Known Member

Cool guy and fun to race... Not like some wussys in gp classes that bitch when they get beat ...

4. sreavis

sreavis Well-Known Member

Anyone happen to know or have website of photographers shooting pics Saturday?
    many thx

5. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

6. sreavis

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

sreavis likes this.
  8. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Can someone explain something to me?

I'm looking at the results from this past weekend...I see a Yamaha 400 (which I suspect is an RD) in the V2 results and then I see the usual crowd of RD400's listed under the V3 results. As I've been racing my RD400 in V2, what is the difference between an RD in V2 and V3?

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

About 30 minutes on the schedule :D

rd400racer likes this.
  10. sreavis

RD400 in V2 was superstock specs per rules. No porting, stock reeds, stock carbs, wheels brakes. 2 into 1 airfilter is allowed, rearsets and suspension (internal mods only in forks)

11. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

That Sean is a funny guy:D

OK, I kind of gathered that...wanted to make sure. My RD is definitely a V2 bike then. Just wanted to make sure I didn't screw up my points grab at Grattan!