1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Batman vs Superman hint?

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, May 30, 2016.

1. We were watching "I am Legend" on the laptop last night when we noticed something interesting.

This is the official logo of the Batman vs Superman movie that just came out this year....

[​IMG]

In the beginning of the movie when he is chasing that deer, then it ends up being taken by that lion. He decides to go back home, he turns around to go back to the truck and it shows the city behind him. This huge logo was on one of the buildings.....

[​IMG]

The thing is, I am Legend came out almost 10 years ago.

Do you reckon that was some kind of teaser or hint? Or some weird coincidence?

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

"They" have been talking about this movie for at least 20 years in one form or another. I'd think it was just a logo for a fictional movie that what showing in the world that that complete pile of monkey sh@t omega man remake took place.

I also think you need to take a break from over analyzing things, you'll live longer. :D

3. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Maybe it was linked and the movie was one of the causes for the downfall of human kind.

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

5. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

All I can tell you is...
    [​IMG]

6. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

7. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Straight from IMDB:

"In one scene in the deserted street, a billboard can be seen with a large Batman and Superman logo superimposed over each other, and the date "5-15-10." This is an in-joke at the expense of screenwriter Akiva Goldsman. Goldsman did script rewrites for a "Batman Versus Superman" project in 2002. This was just one of the countless attempts to revive the Superman franchise that culminated in the release of Superman Returns (2006). It would not be until 2016 that Superman and Batman would share the silver screen together in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)."

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

That there's supposed to be some sort of zombie apocalypse that we're overdue for?

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Man, if there's gonna be one I hope they're not the crazy zombies like in I Am Legend, World War Z, or 28 Days Later! Give me those lazy ass Walking Dead or Dawn of the Dead zombies any day.

10. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

The scene where his dog turned after it got bitten and he had to strangle it in his own arms is brutal. Good movie but the ending was a little meh IMHO.

11. I always have to skip that part, I honestly can't handle it.

12. There is/was an alternate ending. There is another ending where the "leader" of the infected breaks into that glass room at the end, gets that infected girl, and walks away.

As soon as that girl is captured, we are given hints that the girl is the partner of the leader. In the alternate ending, the whole attack was centered around him getting his girl back.

I saw that ending on a pirated version that was released before the actual final release.

13. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

As soon as I saw that dog in the beginning of the movie, I knew I was gonna see some shit I didn't like.