1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB 09-14 R1 Marchesini 16.5 FRONT wheel

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by Jonathan Hatfield, Apr 11, 2016.

1. I'm in dear need of a March, 16.5 FRONT to keep my build going . I know how much I should have to pay so don't try it. Doesn't have to be in PERFECT condition and of course nothing crazy.

2. Blue Junk

Blue Junk Well-Known Member

I just gave one to a heating/cooling guy to make a diffuser out of, it was brand new.

I have a used one from a 08+ R6 in decent condition of you're interested.

3. Will that one fit my R1? If so then we'll definitely do business

4. Blue Junk

Blue Junk Well-Known Member

I'll make sure tomorrow and test fit it on a bike.

Jonathan Hatfield likes this.
  5. WERA#190

WERA#190 Well-Known Member

Have a email I have a set front and rear 16.5 magnesium super lite off a 2009 r1 I sold all other race parts $1650.00 or best offer shipped to continental USA only . ...

6. WERA#190

1 pic will post more later today.

7. WERA#190

Pics. image.jpeg

Jonathan Hatfield likes this.
  8. Okay brother let me know. You and WERA#190 are my only hope.

Okay brother all I need is the front though because I already have the rear. But if we could come to a reasonable price then we can do business.

9. WERA#190

image.jpeg Marchesini front!

10. WERA#190

Marchesini rear ! image.jpeg

11. WERA#190

Have a email I can send you as many pictures as needed , the wheels are in great condition and are super light , I would like to sell as a set . What would your best offer be. Thanks

12. WERA#190

Sent you several pm and emails did you find what you were looking for!!

13. No I haven't found anything yet boss. I apologize for the late response as well, had to deal with some family issues. But I just need the front and I know you're selling yours as a set.