Ducati 848 Absolutley cherry * See it at Barber April 16-17

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by JB73, Apr 5, 2016.

1. JB73

JB73 Member

Spring is here and so is an entire riding season. Before I get into the build list, let me first remind you of all the reasons you need to buy this bike.

1. It’s been a long winter and you’ve been working hard so you deserve to treat yourself.

2, If you were to buy a new cherry Ducati, now is the perfect time as you can enjoy it for the whole season.

3. You’ve got stable space and you’ve been waiting for that perfect addition that is so cherry that it needs absolutely nothing.

4. You wouldn’t mind walking past a mint Ducati everyday when you get home as reminder of why you do what you do. In fact, you may sneak out to the garage every now and again to look at her again because she is so beautiful.

5. You’ve always wanted a Ducati but you were concerned about the maintenance or problems and buying this one relieves that concern because it’s got all the receipts for the work performed at Ducshop, which is one of the best Ducati mechanics in the country.

6. Since all the fluids have been changed and the bike has new tires, all you need to do is bring cash and riding clothes and you can be at the sharp end of advanced group without having to touch a thing. You can’t believe how perfectly set up this bike is!

7. It’s so clean!

8. You can see it and test ride it at Barber on 5-16-17

In all seriousness, if you want are interested in a spotless and very very well maintained bike, don’t miss this opportunity.

This bike will be available for inspection at Barber Motorsports Park on Saturday and Sunday, April 16-17.

Here’s a list of what’s on it:

- Engine Blue Printed by Mark Sutton at DucShop. (5900 total miles w/ only 2900 miles since blue printing)

- New tires (only 1 track session)

- Fully Programmable MicroTec ECU

- DucShop Dyno Tuned 125HP 65Ft lbs torque (Tuned for pump gas)

- Ohlins TTX rear Shock

- Ohlins TTX 25mm front fork kit (Set up by Thermasman)

- Woodcraft Rear Sets

- Woodcraft Clip Ons

- Pit Bull steering damper

- FMF slip on exhaust and Cat delete.

- Sharkskinz Race plastics with Superbike tail and NEW paint.

- Moto Holders front fairing stay

- Zero Gravity Double Bubble windscreen

- CRG Levers

- Fully safety wired

- Marchesini wheels

The following services were performed with zero miles since completion. (All service records available)

- Front fork serviced with new seals, fluid and nitrogen by DucShop

- Rear Shock serviced by Ducshop

- Brake system flush, fill and bleed with Motul RBF 600 fluid

- Clutch line flush, fill and bleed with Motul RBF 600 fluid

- New K&M air filter

- Oil Change Motul 300V

- Ducati oil filter

- Coolant system flushed and filled with Water Wetter

- Brand new professional paint.

The bike has been meticulously serviced and maintained. Every nook and cranny of this bike is spotless, and needs nothing to start the 2016 season.

Clean title and all service records in hand.

Email me for more photos. I'm tired of trying to resize these for this site. I have plenty of photos.

[email protected]

$9,000

Attached Files:

2. Krypt RR

Krypt RR Well-Known Member

Are any of the oem street parts available?

3. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Year? See ya at Barber....

4. JB73

JB73 Member

Sorry no oem parts

5. JB73

JB73 Member

Sorry about that. It's a 2009. See you there.

6. JB73

JB73 Member

Bump - come out to Barber this week!

7. JB73

JB73 Member

Price drop- $8000

8. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Saw this bike at Barber... It should have been placed in the museum, it was that clean!! GLWS